Girls Slumber Party

Christine

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks at Privateer *grabs a bottle of rum and jumps from the counter..* Aye Privateer ye be more than welcome. Here's a bottle of rum. I may eat all that butter for that Lobster be done..What else goes with Lobster. *Save a horse rides a cowboy comes on and she dances away.* We need some good salsa music.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Looks at Privateer *grabs a bottle of rum and jumps from the counter..* Aye Privateer ye be more than welcome. Here's a bottle of rum. I may eat all that butter for that Lobster be done..What else goes with Lobster. *Save a horse rides a cowboy comes on and she dances away.* We need some good salsa music.

bacon wrapped filet mignon, baked potato , and a fresh garden salad ?

Cut off the rubber bands that secure the lobster claws. Place live lobsters in the freezer for 15 minutes to disable movement. Fill a large kettle 3/4 full of water, allowing about 2 1/2 quarts of water for each lobster. Add 2 TBSP. of salt for each quart of water. When water boils, put in the live lobsters one at a time headfirst, completely submerging them. Let the water boil again. Lower the heat, cover and simmer.

15 minutes for 1 - 1 1/4 pound hard-shell lobsters

20 minutes for 1 1/2 - 2 pound hard-shell lobsters

Reduce cooking time by 3 minutes for new-shell lobsters

Lobsters are done when the outer shell is bright red and the tails curl up or the antennae pull out easily. Serve with melted butter. Remove lobsters from boiling liquid with tongs.

sorry ta barge in like that but with all that racket and laughing I had ta take a peek. :D

(My hat's off to you ,Privateer! B) Bands on the claws? You had bands? Bought a couple from an indy crawfisher down on Fiesta Key....out of the trap fresh....watch out for the pinchy bits! :lol: )

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

crimson I knows you are lurkin'. You may as well join us.

**cringes at being caught**

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

Yeah, we have an assortment of chocolates and such to nosh on til dinner's ready. Go ahead. *takes pillow and the bottle of Jack Daniels to add to our ever growing pile* :lol:

Aye, Crimson, get your cute self in here! :D

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Whee sounds good..Aye muse..Bon-bons aplenty. *changes the station to find a good salsa station* Taps her bare foot to the beat then dances about the living room..Come on Chris..Come dance..

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Yeah, we have an assortment of chocolates and such to nosh on til dinner's ready. Go ahead. *takes pillow and the bottle of Jack Daniels to add to our ever growing pile* :lol:

Aye, Crimson, get your cute self in here! :D

**contemplates for a moment...strolls into the room, unable to resist the urge for lobster**

LOL Aye table dances be well and fine but tis the lap dances that are the best...I have fond memories of the chippendales when I turned 18. That was FUN..did I say Fun? *continues to dance about the room letting the music dictate her movements*

BTW Muse, I just now got your PM. I went to see if I could get into the chatroom and it works just fine. I just opened it and it worked. Hmmm.... Do you have a pop-up blocker or firewall? I have a pop-up blocker, I simply turn it off and then open the chatroom.

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I do..Aim and yahoo both dkimstr...Aye im hopin we have enough lobster as well..but if not I believe we have steaks as well..*Falls atop the couch from her dance*