Girls Slumber Party

Christine

*doubles over laughing..* Aye Christine ye go first..Ill just watch over here where it be safe from ..fumes...*still laughing goes to sit in the corner and watch to see Chris's reaction.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*quickly pulls out dagger and puts it to Studley's throat* Find that funny did ye? I think not! *thinks for a few seconds, a small smile at the corner of her mouth* Without giving him a moment to react knocks him to the floor instead.* Out! Party is over for ye mate! Ye have no respect for the ladies! *still trying not to laugh as best as she possibly can*

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

I'm sorry... I... I guess... I guess I'll be going now.

* grabs Christine by the shoulders and plants a big smackaroo on her surprised mouth*

SSSSMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOCCCHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're still a great kisser!

* Looks at he Siren as he heads out the door *

I'll be coming back for you later .

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

*Laughs all the harder as he still kisses Christine..* Shakes her head at him..Nay not me..*giggles* if ye thought Christine was bad..Have I got a surprise for you.... *falls from the chair laughing*

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

*completely taken by surprise, lets Studley kiss her. Stands there looking very surprised as he then leaves. Moves to the piles of blankets and pillows and just sits down quietly. Turns on the tv.* Um, okay....anyone up for a movie? :unsure:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

lOL Aye..it was funny. I guess Captain Morgan has not spoken with him about our war..and calling me Roberta Hood Pulls out a bottle of wine..To us lass Take what we can and give nothing back..well maybe a little..*Tilts bottle and drinks deeply then passes bottle to christine while laughing..*

Nope, guess not-lol! *takes bottle and downs it* Blah, need to get the smell out of me, that was freakin' gross! *takes another drink, upon another, but also giggling here and there*. I feel like we're back in grade school or something. When the boys like you they do gross things to prove it. *gags again at the smell and downs the whole rest of the drink* Oops, need another bottle, I drank all of yours, sorry about that-lol! :unsure:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

LOL Stands up and gets another couple of bottles and tosses one to Christine then using hers as a microphone sings.."This kiss this Kiss!" I love that song Dances about with her bottle of wine. Mayhaps we should booby trap the place..in case he comes back..like a bucket of water over the door?

Or Micro mini cars or marbles under the windows. lOL What say ye? *laughs and winks*

Having found his misbegotten LOBSTERS, Iron Head wanders down the dock. Upon hearing laughter, he pauses to admire a room filled with ravishing women. He looks at Kuy, his favorite LOBSTER, and proceeds to toss him through the open window. "You're on your own Kuy, make Papa proud" he explains, and walks off into the night.

**Walking back from the docks....passes Master Studley. Hears all the giggles and pauses by doorway to glance in**

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

*gasps* Faith Hill song! *runs to sing next to Siren* This Kiss, unthinkable! It's the way you love me...." LOL!

Aye, perhaps that be a good idea, rig the place. If he does that again I'm definitely going to knee him in the family jewels!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

**Hears murmuring and sees flying lobster....Ponders if it not be best to hang up the tankard for the night and hit the hammock**

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

umm Lobster never really had Lobster a fore..Continues to sing..Ohh lets turn on the radio...Hmm Breathe is playing..*drapes a silky sheet about her and sings breathe while christine catches the lobster*

**Starts to back away and pauses at the floor show. Sly grin**

I'll melt the butter!!

Sheila takes a stick of butter and starts talking dirty to it

**raises eyebrow**

Nope it be me first..Umm butter I love the way melted butter smells *drops silky sheet to reveal silky black mickey mouse boxers and a black fitted tank top..Moves to the kitchen barefoot* What can I do to help besides turn up the radio and watch or provide the wine..*sticks her finger in the melted butter and tastes it* Yummy

Cut off the rubber bands that secure the lobster claws. Place live lobsters in the freezer for 15 minutes to disable movement. Fill a large kettle 3/4 full of water, allowing about 2 1/2 quarts of water for each lobster. Add 2 TBSP. of salt for each quart of water. When water boils, put in the live lobsters one at a time headfirst, completely submerging them. Let the water boil again. Lower the heat, cover and simmer.

15 minutes for 1 - 1 1/4 pound hard-shell lobsters

20 minutes for 1 1/2 - 2 pound hard-shell lobsters

Reduce cooking time by 3 minutes for new-shell lobsters

Lobsters are done when the outer shell is bright red and the tails curl up or the antennae pull out easily. Serve with melted butter. Remove lobsters from boiling liquid with tongs.

sorry ta barge in like that but with all that racket and laughing I had ta take a peek. :unsure: