Who be up fer singin'!

Ahoy to all ye shanty lovers! I be with a new crew o' pyrates formin' in the Baltimore-Washington locale. We be under full sail, firin' all guns, and flyin' the black flag. Pyrate clothes and reenactin' be fine endeavors, and that be fer certain, but we be primarily interested in singin'! And we be lookin' for like-minded brigands--voices 'n' instruments alike--to join our jolly band o' buccaneers. If ye be in the area, give us a hail. :lol:

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Buccaneer, Brigand, & Cutthroat

Plundering the Spanish Main Since 1701®

"Refuse that, 'n' ye've seen th' last o' me but musket balls."

HUZZAH! i am very interested in singing for a pirate singing group, i've been wanting to do it for years but i did not know where to start, it dosen't look like the pyrates royale will be needing replacements any time soon. so i'm all for it. :lol:

"Time Flies When Your Having RUM!!!!"

"But everyone talks with a British accent when they drink."

Stow Away on the Juryrig

• 4 weeks later...

damn you all to the depths!

i spent 12 yrs in the hellhole known as northern virginia, i finally move away and NOW you pirates come out????

a pox on all you newbies!

B):(B)

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

I could definitely be interested, and some of my crew might want to come play too, though i 'm not promising anything on their part

Where ye be located matey? And who be yer crew?

We be havin' an organizational, get t' know everyone meetin' at me home on Saturday 9/18 in Glen Burnie, around 2:00. Grillin' out, weather permittin'. Probably run till 7:00 or 8:00 (one gal be workin' MDRF till 7:00, 'n' she wants to pop over afterwards). If ye be able t' make it, yer welcome. Shoot me an email with yer own email address so I can put ye on me email list fer updates. Any o' yer crew who might be interested should contact me as well.

Beyond that, most o' us be meetin' up the very next weekend (Saturday 9/25) for Pyrate Weekend at MDRF.

Anyone who can carry a tune or play some sort o' period instrument ('n' we be definin' period loosely), we'd like to talk to 'em.

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

damn you all to the depths!

i spent 12 yrs in the hellhole known as northern virginia, i finally move away and NOW you pirates come out????

a pox on all you newbies!

:lol::lol::huh:

What, ya were clapped in irons fer 12 years? Ya couldn't send out some hails from Fairfax? Ye shoulda had the bullocks (figeratively speakin' of course) t' start a bloody pyrate crew. :lol:

Timin' be everything in life, luv. But now it looks like ye be located in a true pyrate paradise. Send out some hails 'n' get one started down yer way. 'ere's t' ye! :lol:

Hope ye packed a supply of Pyrates Royale CDs t' take with ye and remind ye of the Northern VA "hell hole." (Shoulda moved out to MD!)

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Gute Morgan Posted on Aug 24 2004, 10:49 AM

What, ya were clapped in irons fer 12 years? Ya couldn't send out some hails from Fairfax? Ye shoulda had the bullocks (figeratively speakin' of course) t' start a bloody pyrate crew. 

Timin' be everything in life, luv. But now it looks like ye be located in a true pyrate paradise. Send out some hails 'n' get one started down yer way. 'ere's t' ye! 

Hope ye packed a supply of Pyrates Royale CDs t' take with ye and remind ye of the Northern VA "hell hole." (Shoulda moved out to MD!) 

first of all...you'd have to put me in an iron cage to live in md! (sorry cheryl and flint! *wink)

second....i can't tell you how many times i put out post for meetups! i have witnesses too!!!! even flint threw a cookout.....where were you, luv???

as fer missin dc...i just spoke with slash from "hack and slash" and they will be at the central florida pirate festival...i'll get my fill of va then : )

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Gute Morgan Posted on Aug 24 2004, 10:49 AM

What, ya were clapped in irons fer 12 years? Ya couldn't send out some hails from Fairfax? Ye shoulda had the bullocks (figeratively speakin' of course) t' start a bloody pyrate crew. 

Timin' be everything in life, luv. But now it looks like ye be located in a true pyrate paradise. Send out some hails 'n' get one started down yer way. 'ere's t' ye! 

first of all...you'd have to put me in an iron cage to live in md! (sorry cheryl and flint! *wink)

second....i can't tell you how many times i put out post for meetups! i have witnesses too!!!! even flint threw a cookout.....where were you, luv???

as fer missin dc...i just spoke with slash from "hack and slash" and they will be at the central florida pirate festival...i'll get my fill of va then : )

Well it looks like we just weren't on the same pyratical frequencies at the same time. We just recently decided to pull something together.

P'raps we'll sail south one day. In the meantime, have a rum drink fer me!

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

P'raps we'll sail south one day. In the meantime, have a rum drink fer me!

aye aye mate....will do....

*grabs a "plunder me cherry" and heads out to patio to watch the beautiful florida sunset

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Marona, I canna read a lick o' music, but I sings.

That's right! Everyone knows the tunes to all these songs already. And we just work out the harmonies as we go.

At yer bloody service,

Nathaniel "Gute" Morgan

Ah Paisley dear, ye landed in the best part o' the continent!

Ain't doin' no good to look in yer wake at the past....many fine times lie before us here in FL.

The Pyrates of the (East) Coast band be rampin' up for a whole lotta good music, and soundin' great! This is the most fun band I've had the pleasure to be in, and the music is better than e'er. So there's no need to bemoan a lack o' tunage.

As fer meetups, 'tis high time t'be gatherin' the crewe and friends for a brouhaha and a hootenany.

And speakin' o' which ... ye owes me a "plunder me cherry" to boot (ye can explain t'me later what the hell it be...)

So c'mon now, hand it o'er.... Or does I have to take it from ye?

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Nigel Posted on Aug 30 2004, 03:36 AM

So c'mon now, hand it o'er.... Or does I have to take it from ye?

ahhhhh you have ta take it from me luv....makes it more excitin that way!

:lol::P:lol:

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

seeing as i cant carry a tune in a bucket i think i'll stick to the audence

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff