Happy Birthday Royaliste!

Jeeze!! See what happenes when I get rummy'd up for a weeks end?

I missed this altogether!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIRATE!!!!!!! :ph34r:

(And may ye get yer EVERY wish!!)

huggage, :ph34r:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Jeeze!! See what happenes when I get rummy'd up for a weeks end?

I missed this altogether!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIRATE!!!!!!! :ph34r:

(And may ye get yer EVERY wish!!)

huggage, :ph34r:

Aye, lass!..We're all a bit crazy this summer, eh??..I see we're on the same cusp.......

...Hey Stynky!!..Wot we be a' drinkin'?? :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

Happy Birthday Gary !

I baked ye a small cake and could only put a few candles on it as the appropriate number would't fit in the bottle. I'll cast it inta' the sea tomorra morning and it should drift up the coast an reach ye' by....oh....December maybe?

I'd a' sent it by post but they're a bit touchy about things being lit these days (silly, tried ta' send one what looked lyke a cannon and ye can only imagine the turmoil it caused when I walked inta' the post office with it. Silly people, same problem, they don't want anything whats lit, not even for extra postage and certified.

I am a wee bit concerned that not sealing the bottle completely (I found that the candles go out after a while when it's properly sealed) might slow it down, but as it is belated anyway a few more months shouldn't matter. And as I'm not a very good cook, a bit a' salt water might improve it (I had a' awful getting the icing to stick to it). I don't cook fer just everyone ya know, but being as yer moonstruck too and I know ye got a iron stomach (from eating those clamshells), I thought Ye'd survive it.

:unsure::ph34r:Happy Birthday Gary! ;);):ph34r:

Love, Zephyr

**scratches head as she looks at the dates**

Well mate, I'm not quite sure when yer birthday took place but it seems I be late anyways.

Hope it were a good one, Captain Gary. Fair winds t'the only REAL captain on the boards. A toast t'ye! :ph34r:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.