History Channel Investigates

ladycristean

Handfasting whoa..That be serious business mate..Right ye are Sheila..this be not the time nor the place..And If The handfasting issue is correct..that be serious indeed and it sounds to me as if he has already made his choice.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

Sheila lass, there is not many places for us to meet. We need to find an answer. I guess I will need to get an email from him.

Christine, I hope you realize that I am not playing at all. He matters to me and has for a while. I realize he will need to make some choices, but to bring it out like this was tactless when I am still in the picture.

I have to go, but I am not out, only going to work He wants to handfast in a ceremony, and wears a ring for me. I treasure that. I wear an earring for him. If you feel that you want to destroy that, then I am sorry for you.

and just how close are you? and for how long?? and yes I do care what he did... that is why I wondered.

turns and walks out, with her heart beating fast.. hoping his heart is too.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Lady Cristean not to be mean in anyway..I have not been on the pub that long..But for as long as I have been on it I have known about Scupper and MerryD. Mayhaps Scupper was being nice to you for i hear tell he is a good Pirate..and maybe you saw something where there is nothing..like I said Im not trying to be mean..I just think it's kinda poor sport to be posting this and hurting someone who obviously care for one another. A handfasting is serious business. Amd one that truly shows where his affections lay.

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Being a fair and even headed individual....I am going to request this forum be removed from the board....

Merry....you know why and Christine if you wish to know you may e-mail me.....

The Enigmatic Rogue...and may always be<br />

<br />

"I kissed her... once with passion... once with love... and told her good bye"

Christine, I PMed you my yahoo name, get in touch with me or I will assume you are just a pain in the butt.

You have 5 minutes.

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

LOL! I do so love your signature Shelia! That's great! :lol:

Thank you for the compliment. In recent hard times with men I have had to evaluate my stance. I would love a man in my life but I am sure no damsel in distress.

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

Well now. Seems a bit of war has erupted. I find it most distaseful as well as distressing. For those that know me i do not play games. I was a flirt but that ended some time ago. To "play" is a recipe for disaster. I wanted my life as a pirate seperate from my life as me. Seems that has been tossed on deck for all to see whether i wished it or not. I might add I DID NOT. So here it is folks for all to see. no privacy allowed for me

I am in the mid stages of a very complicated, nasty and painful divorce. One of my greatest pleasures was coming to this board and enjoying the comradery with my pirate mates. Now my reputation, honor and friendships have been challenged and questioned. That pains me a great deal. to those of you that have emailed or called. I appreciate and cherish your freindship and loyalty. On this thread Sheila, Capt Siren and Christine.

Next as all know I have had feelings for certain people on this board. Merry has a place in my heart no other can fill now or ever. We have had or problems and have struggled due seperation and time as well as our respective problems in our real lives. it's been hard and at times frustrating.

I have places in my heart for others as well such as Roberta my first love, Heidi even though we can't stand one another now we did love each other at one time and she is the mother of my son. Seems I cannot have a friendship or relationship with any other person in any form as it is then suspect.

There fore I declare if ye be female. ye be warned not to talk to me. As I be a leperous sea dogg and will bring nothing but pain and dispair to you should you talk, answer my posts or Lord forbid decide to be a freind.

As to all that have had to endure this childish nonsense, i apologise since I am involved.

Formerly your mate Scupper :huh:

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

Formerly?

It can't be true.

Through the good times and bad times, we can all lean on one another when we need to.

After all who's going to look after a pirate, but another pirate.

"Remember, on a pirate ship, in pirate waters, in a pirate world, ask no questions. Believe only what you see. No, believe half of what you see."... Burt Lancaster

iiiiii.jpg

DUM SPIRO SPERO... WHILE I BREATH, I HOPE

You are right Scupper, this is a place to play. I went through something similar on another board with an ex. My character is very flirtatious but rarely is that ever real but I got in trouble for "leading people on". Sometimes it is hard for others to separate the real from the play. I don't have an answer except clear communication between you and who you are playing with. I wish ya luck lad.

Sheila forever!

Green, it's not a color, it'a obsession!!!

I agree my charry can be that way as well. And we are all a big family. We are supposed to help each other..Scupper I do not know you But I hear ye are a good pirate and a good man. If I have offended ye and i hope not I apologize as well. And If I have not..I would still post to your charry.

My thanks master Studley. i be thinking of leaving but will wait to make my decision till my head cools off. thanks for the line mate

The same for you Shiela i appreciate the line thrown.

No my dear capt Siren never insulted or angered by you. appreciate your friendship

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

as for my part in this, I am sorry it was so public. but there was a time when I was in trouble for being to quiet about my troubles. I never meant to hurt Scupper with this, but hurt him I did.

And that hurts me. My apologies to you, love, from all that I am.

and to all of you who are worried about me and him, my apologies too. Still, I would like to point out how much of this was from ladycristean's side. sigh.. life sucks..but then you look out and see friends.. makes it worthwhile.

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Let me again apologize again, as in previous post, I did not want to play the game and stated so more than once.

It got out of hand and now I have lost a very good friend. If this how the role playing goes on this pub. It is nothing I want to be a part of.........

Remember this Merry wanted to play this game, she won, but I lost awhole lot more.

Now need for any to leave the pub for I will never log on again.

Never mess with a strong group of friends and lovers, who aren't big on playing games

I have stood back through out this bit....until now. The one thing Merry always instructed to me was this..." No blood drawn". I have used that as a unwritten and unsaid understanding amongst the Brethren with new crew members when they get a little over the line. It is a code of honor. Be what has transpired in "play" or otherwise.....I believe it bad form on Lady Cristean's part to push it as far as it went. Never triffle with someone eles's emotions, lass. It holds no honor and no prize to be had in the end....only pain. We are as a family here, and I am proud to be a member. This thread has shook through some of the others, as well. Like throwing a pebble in a pond. May we all look back on this and remember it's teachings well.

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

Damn, this got out of hand and fast, no pun intended there on the hand-fastening bit. But this really shouldn’t have disintegrated to the personal level it did. Most of this was done innocently enough with no intention to upset or turn the topic into the fireship it has become.

And while Stynky’s philosophy on the matter is, "Kill 'em all and don’t bother sorting ‘em out, just be sure to go through their clothes and belongings before throwing them overboard. "

Put down that cutlass and pistol, there be no more blows struck or volleys fired here today.

Everyone, please remember that this is all for fun, pretend and play. The virtual friends you make here are just that, virtual and not real. So just chill out, get a grip and get back into character. . .