Me own Birthday

Captain Sage

Avast, ye' hearties!

Tis' been another year in the sweet trade, another cruise on the Pirate Round. I'm taking me vacation on the Carolina Coast this week with me fine pirate wife and pirate daughter, terrorizing the locals.

I'll be a bit busy in me cabin with the new POTC computer game I got after bein' taken to see the movie for free yesterday, so leave your gold, silver, stones, and baubles outside me cabin door.

"Welcome aboard!" to the overrunning hoards of new swabbers and such, I reckon' some kinda' war is over and they've got cabin fever. (or it could be the movie :D )

Captain Sage

PS- Check out me pirate daughter's birthday card on my website. She sure loves her Pirate Daddy!

Thanks, me hearties, for all the kind sentiments, and I hope the others like Royaliste and Redhand have/ had a great birthday as well.

I returned from vacation on the Carolina coast yesterday. The Charleston visit will have to wait 'til Fall when I can stay overnight and take in ALL the great stuff. Georgetown proved to be a fine substitute for the history, sailing, and pirate stuff. The Jolly Rover is a 19th-century steel hull sailing ship that gives tours concentrating on the local pirate lore. I couldn't make the voyage THIS time but I got to see it up close and personal. Great Ship!

Pirates of the Carolinas(Myrtle Beach) has a new virtual theater, and the Key West Grill has a refurbished pirate vessel on the outside of their building. Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle has a new Ghosts and Legends theater that includes some piratey tales.

Life is good for the Brotherhood! If yer' ever heading to the Myrtle Beach area, let me know. I'm not that far away.

Captain Sage

Pardon me, it looks like you have hijacked the thread about ME OWN BIRTHDAY. :ph34r:

... and I didn't find near enough gold or silver outside me cabin door to purchase this spot. :rolleyes:

My dear pirate wife bought me the POTC computer game w/o knowing my system couldn't quite handle it. In the words of one gamer, I wound up with a $50 movie ticket and a nice silver drink coaster.

I MAY be willing to sell it to someone IF the offer is right, I haven't decided quite yet. E-mail me at

captain@thepiratesrealm.com if you've got the mettle (and silicon). :) I may get back to you.

Captain Sage

PS - know your conputer's gaming capabilities, eg video RAM and etc.