Pirate themed cruise vacation

Paisley

would you be interested in going on a pirate themed cruise vacation to the caribbean?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. would you be interested in going on a pirate themed cruise vacation to the caribbean?

• travel in winter, cruise 5 nights or under
    • travel in spring, '' ''
    • travel in summer, '' ''
    • travel in fall, '' '' travel in winter, cruise longer that 5 nights
    • travel in spring, '' ''
    • travel in summer, '' ''
    • travel in fall '' ''

long story short...i love to cruise. just so happens that my grandma-in-law owns a travel agency. so i was wondering on the possibility of putting together a pirate cruise for all of us, but i would need to know the best times, etc that the majority of us could go. this would not be for anytime soon folks...with pip n all...i'm talkin planning in 2005 or poss 2006. please let me know what you think and what port you would like to cruise from. (and any other thoughts)

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

oops..poll messed up....lol...can't fix it.

the choice is "in the fall, 5 nights or under" or "in winter, longer that 5 nights"

:blink:

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Paisley,

You need to have GIL coordinate the cruise with PIP. Leave Port Canaveral and bypass Key West. Head to Grand Cayman and Conzumel and end up in Key West on the First Day of the PIP. That way, everyone still has money for the cruise before blowing the rest at PIP. It would be best to keep it a short cruise ifn coordinating it with PIP. 4 dayer would be perfect with 3 days at PIP.

Does it seem I have thought this through already? :ph34r:

~hoping for calm seas on the Magic in 2004.

Black Hearted Pearl

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

If we are able to go, it would most likely be better for the 2006 season. We would also opt for winter ( after xmas ) five nights or under....... Fall would be good also, as long as it is before November. Work is way to busy from Nov through Jan.3 for both of us...... Keep us informed lass....

• 4 weeks later...

Have guitar will travel, you can count me in. Late 2005 early 2006 would be best for me and me mates.

Andrew

AKA texas Terror the Flat Land Pyrate :lol:

Texas Terror the Flat Land Pyrate -- guitarist abord the land Yacht "Lady Gale"

• 1 month later...

'ow much loot'd this 'ere cruise be costin'? My lady wife and I may be interested in a late '05 / early '06 cruise... 'specially if'n it be pirate-themed, and moreso if'n it be aboard a tall ship 'o sorts... :)

And even more if'n garb be allowed... or required... I likes ta wear me garb :ph34r:

:huh::huh:

Captain_Sigart.jpg

Captain of the Iron Lotus

It is the angle that holds the rope, not the size of the hole.

if i were to do such a thing it would be fall and like 2006

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Aye - I be mighty interested in this voyage also. 2006 would be better fer me, but I would pillage and plunder to get there anytime!

Rotten, evil, no-good plotting, spoon-fed, going-to-hell-in-a-handbasket lass!

Always trying to bury that little devil on my shoulder and go to the angelic side -

even if just for a moment - choking down whatever evil scheme I was plotting!!!!

PirateFlag_sig.gif

A Fine Crew Indeed

My Webpage-----Pyrate Invasion at PARF-2004-----MDRF 2004 Opening Day

Aye, it be Hurricane Season. However, I just heard that Disney Cruise Line added a "Pirates in the Caribbean" Party on their cruises. I'm going in October, so I will have a review of the POTC party when I get back. Not going in full custume, I don't want to be mistaken for a crew member. I don't think Disney has completely thought it out yet, but having guests in pirate costumes would be cool. I am planning on bringing my pirate hat and matching pirate themed t-shirts.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Well Bloody Bloomin' 'eck, as if they don' have alla the dubloons out there already!....Harrrumph!..We ain't 'Disney', but startin' soon, we are offering 'pirate camp' for small groups, adult or otherwise. Somethin' like a week on an island, and another 4-5 days sail training after learnin' some 'o the ropes ashore.....Might just hafta raid them 'big' boys as part 'o camp!...I kin see it now, 'pirates raided by pirates learnin' to be better pirates..........Jeesh!

Stynky Tudor Posted on Sep 23 2004, 08:37 AM

Though I think it's the busiest times for the cruise ship industry, winter and spring would likely be best. Isn’t late summer and early fall season, Hurricane season?

The Atlantic hurricane season is officially from 1 June to 30 November...iffin you show up to pip, there will be a end of hurricane season party lol!

what are ya'll thinkin about number of days??? i would hope more than 3 nights...maybe a 5 or 7 night cruise???

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg