A year ago today......

Christine

Here it tis ladies and gents, the 1 year anniversary of "Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl". A toast to this great movie! :ph34r: Thanks to it for forever changing us all! Woo-hoo! B) So, who's watching it tonight? B)

:ph34r:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

oye! has it been that long since I showed up at the theater in all of my finery with a bawdy crew? hmmmm...

Well, break out the Captain Morgan, looks like I have plans for tonite! :ph34r:

A Wench By Any Other Name..... Would Not Taste the Same!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

Now THAT is something to celebrate, the anniversary of the best pirate movie ever!

Maybe even the best movie ever, but then again, i'm biased :ph34r:

Let's drink to this and hope there will be some good sequals, much sooner then espected B)B):ph34r:

hero.jpg

Oh, yes, I've heard of the Pirates drinking game. Something like take a drink everytime you hear the full name of Jack, Captain Jack Sparrow. Another for everytime Elizabeth grabs her chest, searching for the coin. And so on. You get a might smashed there by the time the movie is done. Passed out on the couch-LOL!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg