Penny's been quiet

No, I didn't fall over the side of the Royaliste when no one was looking.

No, the ground didn't open up and swallow me whole (though who knows who needs recruits, an' I'm told I'm a wee devil when I wish to be..).

No, Lucky Penny isn't dead. I just got commandeered by my sewing machine again. Everyone say "Now how wasn' I surprised!"

The other thing that makes it a pain as well..for some reason there is somethin' on th' board (the ads I'm thinking, but it's hard to say) that doesn't let the board load when I am at work. Therefore, the time when I would be most likely to be proddin' at th' board, I can't because it won't load for me. Therefore, I can't even think of lookin' at things until I'm home. An' when I get home...er..yah!

Bu th' short an' long is that ye 'aven't been forgotten. I'm jus' buried in stuff...between ComicCon preparations, reorganizing my personal life (it's finally nice and settled...yay!), and the impending arrival of the Novato Renaissance faire (anyone who can spot me should be given a cookie, an' no, mates, it won' be as easy as lookin' for a pirate either!)...

Er..yah. I'll try t' behave an' keep up more...quit bein' a bad pirate an' all.

Lucky'll quiet herself now, and sink in her corner. Sewing machine? Check. Rum? Check. Sanity? At the door...

Arr. :P

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

-the only thing more dangerous than her.. is her needle-

Ifn you hadn't noticed, you been demoted since ye been gone. Nothing personal, we all have....which is why I'm trying to post up a storm. Need to get my rank back. :P

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Good to see ye again girl!! Are you still coming to Ojai?

I want to. However, it's looking like I will be skipping Ojai for a ship that sails far more rarely into close waters that we'll be calling "Blackmore's Night".

There's been no hope of anything closer than Chicago for them to tour presently, and I've been waiting nearly three years for the chance to see them perform live. My only alternative would be to go overseas, and I can't afford that.

Of course, there is one song that I know darn well if they play it, I'll be thinkin' of you all. Wait..I don't need a song for that. *pats rum in the flask!*

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful. Hate me because I am robbing you, tossing you overboard, and stealing your ship!"

Ifn you hadn't noticed, you been demoted since ye been gone. Nothing personal, we all have....which is why I'm trying to post up a storm. Need to get my rank back. B)

Eh, rank isn' a big thing with me anyway. In fact, oddly 'nough, I still find it fine an' dandy that I still be at least a Captain!

:P

Now lassie, jus cuz I be sendin' ye a PM don't mean I were bullyin' ye t'post on t'board.

But I be glad ye did. :P

*LOL* Eh, I've been meanin' to do this for days now. Don' think it be because ye were talkin' to me in PMs!

I jus' kept gettin' yanked away..an' the PMs finally made me go "All right, missy, tell 'em what's up before they send a press gang after ye!"

Good to see you back lass. Was just tlking the other day with Fair Katey about how we haven't seen you or luigi in while. I'm glad to see you back. So....... you've been sewing. Lets see what you,ve made..... Flint

Aye, post pictures. Ill stick em up in the costume shop. :)

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

Good to see you back lass. Was just tlking the other day with Fair Katey about how we haven't seen you or luigi in while. I'm glad to see you back.  So....... you've been sewing. Lets see what you,ve made..... Flint

Aye, post pictures. Ill stick em up in the costume shop. :)

Would ye still say that if it wasn' a piratical thing that's been keeping me slaved to my machine?

I can't put up much in the lines of pictures until after the convention, but I'll be sure to post them up once the convention is over, as at that point I'll be wanting to show off my little pieces of torture. :P

Aye Penny m'lass it be a grace whene're ye come among us here regarless of how long o' short a time in between. May ye be met with great success in all yer endeavors be they pyrate o' non-pyrate. May yer talents uncover treasures for ye that be greater than even Jack Sparrow himself could trace. Here's to ye!! :P:P

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>

Aye Penny m'lass it be a grace whene're ye come among us here regarless of how long o' short a time in between. May ye be met with great success in all yer endeavors be they pyrate o' non-pyrate. May yer talents uncover treasures for ye that be greater than even Jack Sparrow himself could trace. Here's to ye!! :P:P

*chuckle*

Well, if Jack can't sniff 'm out, I'm not sure anyone can. Blighter's got a good nose on him, he does!

Alas, things conspired 'gainst me to go to the Ren faire today, so I think I shall be sewin' away. It's an added day to the schedule, so I'll be takin' advantage of it!!!!