Lemax Spooky Town

Shopping at my local Michaels craft store, I heard "Yo Ho Ho and a bottle of rum". Odd I thought that they already have out the Halloween Spooky Town display. I went over to take a look; the pirate ship was there but was modified for this year. Quite smaller than last year's model with a shorter bowsprit.

Looking next to the ship, I spied this! New for 2004. The pirate on barrel wobbles around drinking grog and if you add water, the skull gleams green and floats out fog from its mouth.

L45002.jpg

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

I don't know if ye have a Michaels arts adn crafts store near any of you, bu that's where I saw them, and Michaels usually puts out a 50 % off coupon in August, so I know when I'll be shopping. I love the ship. I've always wisjed htere were more halloween decorations centered around pirates! :P

I picked up one meself on Friday. Works wonderfully! just put some distilled water in the skulls mouth and woop there it is! Last year there was a warf side tavern that I want to see if it's still available. I'm looking at the Witch's Lair as well. Create me own pirate haven!! :)

Red Maria

The Soul of Indecency

wooo hooo!!!! (dances a little jig).

I have a "Drunks of the Carribean" party coming up, that would be an awesome adornment to put in my Pyrate Cove!

B)

A Wench By Any Other Name..... Would Not Taste the Same!

Proudly serving as Bartender and standing orders of Second Mate on the notorious Juryrig Crew!

Oh aye...We normally do a Halloween block party for the kiddies..I usually go as Elvira..But this year im thinkin Pirates...A haunted treasure walk and so forth..and pirates leaping out of the shadows at the kiddies..This year I think it should be more adult geared as well...And I love the Ship..Ill definitely be lookin fer this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png