My Latest Plunder

Well, as of late I been plundering up and down a coast or fhree. The first pics are of the coat I just finished. Being I'm the Quatermaster of the Texican Privateers and be docked in Houston I elected for a waiste length coat made out of trigger. And keeping the Texas red & Blue as well as "Lone Stars" for the buttons. Slightly modified Folkware Belgium Chef Jacket pattern. Another plunder be two new BP weapons. The first be a Pedersoli in .54 caliber. Local shop was closing and picked it up for $135 and the .45 derringer I picked at a gun show $40. And last but not least is me best plunder. Jenny (as well as her new dress) as we be walking down the plank together in September. I'll be posting an invite and anyone that can make it is welcome. I be renting a beach house in Crystal Beach and the wedding will coincide with the 7th Annual Buccaneer Beach Bash we through.

plunder.jpg

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

Laddy, your Jenny is the best plunder I ever did see, for she has your heart but is giving it back in spades.

Aye to ya both and lets pop the top on a keg fer ya!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

I especially like the skull and crossed tomahawks!

look again, lad, those be bona fide Boardin Axes.

Oh, nice nice nice stuff

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

Laddy, your Jenny is the best plunder I ever did see, for she has your heart but is giving it back in spades.

Aye to ya both and lets pop the top on a keg fer ya!

Thank you Merry. She be a sweet lass. 'Specially for puttin' up wit' me.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

I especially like the skull and crossed tomahawks!

One be a boarding axe made by a local Black Smith and the other be a swiss war axe/boarding axe made by Chris Poor wit' Arms & Armour in MN.

--------------

sig1.jpg

Congratulations! It likes you've done very well for yourself plunder and mate wise. Be sure to send your story to Jamaica Rose at NQG. They're collecting stories and ideas for people who wish to have a pirate themed wedding.

I love the smell of gunpowder in the morning. To me it smells like....PIRACY!