I'm drunk

Capt. Flint

My son was baptised today, and I got totally drunk tonight at the reception at our house... hahahahahaha..... It was not intentional.. .... please read that part Karen............. So far I have had... A triple of whiskey..... a half bottle of wine..... a whole bottle of HARD cider and a few beers....... if this seems like a lightwieght to you.. then @##$$$%%%^^&&&**(())*^$#@#@!! you............ ha ha I'm drunk. Is anyone else even numb........ Rob just fell over so I karen have decided to finish this for him..... Obviously he is not getting any nookie tonight.. But he's so toasted I can tell him he did and he'll believe it....... HAAAAAAAAAAAA I really wrote that Karen is sitting here looking at me as if I'm more stupid than normal.... I'm going to finish my beer ..... throwq up.. and go to sleep.. hope somebody gets a little nookie tonight.... Flint you know me ... the Capt... get over it.... one of many .. Karen says I should call myself admiral.. but whast do I knowI'm lit.... byeeeeeeeeeee

Not tonight, but Thursday I was. Peach Chardonnay and some rum... nice sleep!

Congrats on the Baptism.. was it water he was dipped in or rum?

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

OHHHHHHHHH the joys of waking up at 3am to a crying hungry baby and realizing you had wayyyyyyyyyy to much to drink. Only then to have to get up at 6am and continue with your day.... I know many of you have done the same, so spare me the ... been there done that ... lecture... I survived and plan to do the same again one day..... in the far off future... in another life..... not any time soon...... See ya...... The Capt.