Pirate Faire at Ojai CA, 2004

We need t'make a toast t' Capt Gary and Iron Bess in their absence, sez I.

I'll be docking me car Saturday morning before 10am (I hopes). Lookin' forward t'see ye, mates! :lol:

UPDATE:

ARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH! Due to a late-breaking crisis of a personal nature I cannot attend tomorrow. WAAAAAAAH! :lol:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P

Ojai was great!!! Thanks to the "Tales of the SEven seas" for letting me join your group :) YOu guys are awsome and I had a really fun time.

:P I'll defianly be coming around again, Wish everyone wasn't so far thou :P I need to get a job that doesn't make me work weekends then it wouldn't be a problem

:P

Welcome aboard, lass..........Sorry to 'ave missed the to-do, but we kept the sealanes covered whilst alla the pirates were away........Methinks the Poison Quill may 'ave some photo'sto post for those 'o us less than fortunate enuff to 'ave been at the lake.

Stand Down, and ye may just live...

'SOME Of us didn;t get to GO this year you know! :lol:

Aye. I DO know. You were sorely missed too.

Many there was speakin' yer name and wonderin' where ya might be.

I was rather sad myself as I was lookin' forward ta meetin' ya (havin' heard so much wonderful words about ya from Quill an' all)

I'm still grabbing the pictures off my camera as I drove back up Hwy 1 and just got in late last night.

But pictures there will be!!

:lol:

'SOME Of us didn;t get to GO this year you know!    :lol:

Aye. I DO know. You were sorely missed too.

Many there was speakin' yer name and wonderin' where ya might be.

I was rather sad myself as I was lookin' forward ta meetin' ya (havin' heard so much wonderful words about ya from Quill an' all)

I'm still grabbing the pictures off my camera as I drove back up Hwy 1 and just got in late last night.

But pictures there will be!!

:o

Whoo Hoo!! Oh... I mean, well met sir!!

Looking forward to it. :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Aye what a fine weekend!!! See below for photos!

Twiggy it was great to have you join us and we'd love to have you at many more events!!

Bess!! We were askin' at the PRP encampment if you were coming and were sorry to hear that you couldn't make it!

CLICK FOR PHOTOS

-Claire "Poison Quill" Warren

Pyrate Mum of Tales of the Seven Seas

www.talesofthesevenseas.com

Aye what a fine weekend!!! See below for photos!

Twiggy it was great to have you join us and we'd love to have you at many more events!!

Bess!! We were askin' at the PRP encampment if you were coming and were sorry to hear that you couldn't make it!

CLICK FOR PHOTOS

:D It was great meeting everyone! thank you again! And I will make it out to see you guys.

Oh I'll be sending pictures when I get them Developed, I wish I took more then I did.

Yaya PICTURES!!!

:ph34r: I missed the cannon between the legs shot :ph34r:

Aye, nice photos Quill!

I dare say, 'twas a fine time fer the whole rotten crew! Me heart 'n frame still be warm from all of the piratical good times that was had to be sure. It was also great fun bein' able to shoot off me "big guns" in the battle.

Look carefully at the one photo where you can see me hand on Jumpin's firing switch. I believe this be the exact moment that J.J. decided to become a breach-loader! Notice the tear at the butt end off the barrel. Those Loud Report cartridges be powerful medicine indeed, mates! Blew the bottom right outta' me fire bucket that be mounted up in the gun's muzzel. Concussion was enough to make that big tear at the back end! :ph34r:

Now that be entertainment! :ph34r:

Got to get busy buildin' new, stronger fire buckets (after I finish with all 'o the props I be buildin' fer the Ball 'o course), since those LR cartidges be the only ones I want to be firin' from now on!

Thanks again fer the photos Quill! And thanks to all 'o me mates wot was there. Aye, ye be a grand bunch indeed! That be a weekend wot will not be forgotten anytime soon!

:D

Iron Jack: Scourge 'o the Shores!

Some mornings, it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.

- Emo Phillips

Damfino!

Buccaneers Ball Info

*knashes teeth*

Blast and damnation! I planned fer this the whole damn year and then me @)#&%$#%# husband has t'louse it up at the last minute. :ph34r:

It looks like ye had a fine time, mates. Guess I better start plannin' fer next year. Maybe by that time I'll be divorced. :ph34r:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

Quill

You just have to do something with Sabor's outfit.....he just looks too comfortable...especially in those sandals......everyone else is trussed up in their garb and he is just laid back and happy......Bet he is the smartest fellow there most likely he is dressed like a real pirate would be in the tropics...lol

Great Photos, as usual.

Thanks for sharing your fun.

KP

Wow, great photos! Too bad I couldn't have made it, just so far away from the San Diego area. Some of the peeps of the Black Sail guild had asked if I'd be going. Ah, well, there's always the Escondido one coming up again Halloween weekend. Woo-hoo, lol! :huh:

christinebarbossagy7.jpg

Aye, them be some fine pics, Ace me boy! :huh:

Thankee!

Wot kinda' place was ye stayin' in? Looked to be a fine one indeed if'n the view be any measure. Much better than the scabborous flea bucket meself 'n Rowdy Phil (i.e. Legless Louie) was inhabitin'.

Give, mate. 'An I'll put 'er in me book fer next year. :huh:

Iron Jack: Scourge 'o the Shores!

Some mornings, it just doesn't seem worth it to gnaw through the leather straps.

- Emo Phillips

Damfino!

Buccaneers Ball Info