• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i'll be searchen ebay....

But why is the rum gone?

Save a horse ride a cowboy!

Take me away and take me farther, suround me now and hold me like holy

My toes are getting pruney

Also my head is round that window is square....

My name is Micheal J Kabous and i eat babies!

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

Here in Spokane, Waay upstream frum any ocean, sea , bay or strait. lives a place called "Boo Radley's," and its the kewlest store between Minneapolis and Seattle(with the exception of Wall Drug). :D

Boo Radley's is the gift store for people into the slightly off center. ;)

They carry replica skulls (Javalena, coyote, monkey), Clerks Inaction figures (Jay and Silent Bob et al), Plastic Buddas and Plastic Sivas to sit on yore dashboard with yore plastic jesus (cover all bases, folks) :D

They also sell 5 inch action figures of real off-beat action Heroes: Jesus, Freud, Shakspere, Einstein, Poe, Cleopatra, Pope InnnocentII, Rosie the Riveter, Librarian(w/shushhing action), Barista, and Male Nurse. :D;)

They carry a whole line o' (as my kids called em,) Barbie Sized GI Joes. Not all by Hasbro. They carry the line of figures produced by the same company as is doing the Jack Sparrow.

I asked the owner if he was gonna be carrying Jack Sparrow, and he said it was already on order. ;)

In Seattle, there is a place called Archie McPhee

http://www.mcphee.com

They are Like Boo radleys, but they also do online sales. maybe they'll have a few!

Never give up--Never surrender!

Remember -- A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...BUT a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"

Live while yer alive--an' when yore dead be done with it!

:huh: I feel shocked and ashamed of me self that I didn't even know they was going to be sellin action figure.. :huh: hehe but what a nice thought a lil Jack Sparrow thats pocket sized that you can carry around any where you want. What a devlish idea for some as attracted to the man as I am :huh:

Oh by the way, did I hear one of you say that suncoast will be selling these? lol I believe thats about the only place I am going to really rely on that much to get it from I believe.... Columbia, MO me port of call dosn't have much to offer on shoping distanations.

From Toy Review back in July, they mentioned Toys R Us will definitely carry the line... Kay Bee Toys... & specialty stores like Bess mentionee Suncoast, maybe Sam Goody... but places like Wal Mart or Target will nto carry the line. I don't know, they may have changed that since then.

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

• 2 weeks later...

well unich or no i will be adding this to me loot of useless stuff

But why is the rum gone?

Your toast has been burned and no amount of scraping will remove the black stuff

lol well when you look at everything else i have collected over the years... you'd wonder

But why is the rum gone?

These 18 inch *Jacks* (Yes, I posted that with a straight face) will be available in late November for $39.95 each and will come with talking chips with voice soundtracks from the film.

Now go and plunder! :ph34r:

ROTFLMAF! Oh sure you were.... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rumba Rue

** :lol: **

right......

But why is the rum gone?

well then its going to be one hell of a thanksgiving with jack by me side

But why is the rum gone?

• 2 weeks later...

I've had some disturbing news last night as I checked with our local Toys R Us....

They DON'T intend to sell the Jack Sparrow 18 inch doll!

Disturbing as to this would be the only place in town that would sell the doll!

Most disturbing & frustrating as this type of BS can hurt the merchandizing figures & possible sales of PotC toys in the future! How can one buy these items WITHOUT buying online? I don't like to buy online period!

Ummm, Bess ... or anyone out there! Is there SOMETHING that can be done about this? If the stores are supposed to carry them, don't they have to since they are contracted to do so & it's in some respects advertised?

Oh, & advertising of the products. How's one to know about them other than word of mouth?

I can get re-enactment supplies easier than getting the PotC merchandise!!

::Shakes head:: I won't ask what this world is coming to.

<_<

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Amazon is going to be selling it, and is taking pre orders for the November 5th release date. I think you can trust to purchase thru them. But I understand you not liking to buy online, I like the instant gratification of paying and having it at the same time!

I went to take a look at the Toys-R-Us site to see if there was anything on there about the Sparrow doll. I didn't realize they had moved their "store" site to amazon.com? (And the Sparrow doll is listed at the Toys-R-Us portion of Amazon.com and on the Amazon.com site itself as well.)