Plastic Jack Sparrow be on 'is way!

JoshuaRed

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Unfortunately my interest in comic books is nill. I went to the San Diego Comic Con, once. Just didn't capture my interest, but I will most eagerly await that Jack Sparrow doll!

Rumba Rue

**Welcome to the Carribean luv** :lol:

::le sigh:: I'm SOOO buying Barbossa.

I plan to buy them all... But BARBOSSA IS MINE! :: Greedy as all get out::: :: evil grinz:::

::clapping & rubbing hands together:: Plus curious as to what else will be available..

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Nah, I bet it's a "unich".  :lol:

Only the Wil doll will be! :lol::lol::lol: The Barbossa one will be quite....BIG!

Oooooo.... ::: trying to keep mental picture off until later; attempting to keep mind clean;:: Barbossa.. you scoundrel.. :D Now you've gone & done it!

:::Hissing through teeth:::OOoooo, the thought... oooh, dear God...

Wicked, evil, devilish, horrible man... :D

Tempting a poor lady like I with such.... fine thoughts... :: le sigh::

Again... evil, wicked, devilish man... ::le sigh:: :D

Gives a whole new meaning to "Twice the man" they ever will be.

:::Fanning self::: Talk about curses....

:lol:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

K' lads an' lassies, here be the deal. NECA will only be doing Sparrow as a jumbo 18" figure. They are also doing a Series I POTC 6" figures. This first run will include Will, Barbossa and a skeleton pirate. Series II will no doubt include Elizabeth, Norrington and probably another pirate. I hope they do Pintel & Ragetti as a set!

newbannersigtar0db.gif

GRR Move away lasses..the Sparrow be all mine...Well when he comes out and I can buy him..And yeah I too pray he's anatomically correct..-shifty eyes- And nope he cant be a Eunuch..The wenches of Tortuga were to keen to see him back..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/Dara286/trident01-11.png

If you got a dream chase it, cause a dream won't chase you back...(Cody Johnson Till you Can't)

Black Syren Logo small.png

• 3 weeks later...

Here's an update on Jack. I perused the Toy Review mag today. It's got some very nice sketches of the 7" figures, including Barbossa, Jack. Will and a skeleton. It also has some NICE shots of the 18" Jack sculpt.

The 18" Jack will come in two versions: Smilin' Jack or Serious Jack. Each figure also comes with an alternate set of hands, so you can create some of Jack's more flamboyant poses.

newbannersigtar0db.gif

These 18 inch *Jacks* (Yes, I posted that with a straight face) will be available in late November for $39.95 each and will come with talking chips with voice soundtracks from the film.

Now go and plunder! :(

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

I WANT IT, I NEED IT, OH BABY, OH BABY.

Oh, and I need Will to go with him. NOW. NOW. And to force them to be my favorite kinds of pirates. :huh: I know you PotC lovers hate me. Hahaha!

If you're going to Comic-con in San Diego, I believe NECA will be there previewing their new stuff, and they mentioned the PotC figures!

Captain Wolfy Wench

• 1 month later...
Hmmmph. I think I'll wait for the life-sized Real Doll version.

Greenighs, YOUR ICON IS AMAZINGGGG!!! There is no one else on the boards who knows of how I love Jack and Will being... um... touchy feely. ^______^

Love that icon, I saw the animated GIF of it awhile ago, but I'm so glad it's on the boards now. :(B)

Captain Wolfy Wench

• 3 weeks later...

Aye m'hearties but does anyone now what kind o'store will be sellin the Jack Sparrow figure once it appears in November?

We talkin mainstream like ToysR and WallyWorld, or are we talkin The Disney Store or Spencers, or are we talkin just game, comic and hobby shops.

Filleth me in if ya have a lead on that one eh?? :lol:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Have Parrot Bay, will travel.

WILL SHARE TOO!!!</span>