Pirates of the Caribbean Premiere El Capitan-pics

Wow! The movie was great! We had 60 people in our group dressed up as pirates (I'm sorry if I didn't get pictures of everyone). The El Capitan had re-done the whole theatre complete with props, costumes, and sets. It was beautiful! The worst part was even though the theatre asked us to organize this pirate party (for press purposes) but then not having us be out front or letting us sit next to each other. ABC news- (owned by Disney) ended up filming a chick in a bikini with "I (Heart) Orlando Bloom" written on her chest and ignored our massive crew.

But I digress, here's some links of our cursed excursion:

PoTC- pics - courtesy of Gene Biondo

PoTC -pics - courtesy of Jonathan Rielly :ph34r:

I wished I'd checked the website and seen your post. Since I am ported here in L.A. I could've joined yer crew for the event. As it was sold out at 3 theaters we could drive to that night, we ended up finally getting to see it the 2nd night. But what I wanted to say was, that is great that you got something like 60 people in L.A. to go to this? I been sort of trying to gather up the locals here in L.A. to do something - see "Those ported in So. Calif. - originally to go to the renaissance faire (and now that thread has digressed into a discussion about whether or not the faire is pirate friendly). I hooked up with a San Diego crew and they got a website but they are so far from me I really can't do anything with them except once in awhile meet up at an event. We really should try and get people together maybe just at first for a drink somewhere or something. I am open to suggestions if you would like to pursue this further.

-RRSM