Central Florida Pirate Festival

Renwizzard

I really want to get up there. I have to work but I'm gonna keep trying to figure out a way to get up there for this.

Deadly Aim

Key West Pirate

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Rum Wench - Pyrates of the Coast

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

ok mates....after pulling all my last minute resources (thanks merrydeath and lady :lol: ....

i went to the audition for the festival today (my first time.....no jokes please) and i think they liked me! will let you guys know.

as far you outta towners who might come....i might be able to offer limited host housing if needed. i couldn't be more than 45 minutes away.

let me know if interested. but of course my krewe has first dibs *wink lol

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

ok...sorry if i'm too excited over this n all....

but i just got the email that i'm part of the crew!!

keep your fingers crossed for a stage combat part

: )

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

• 4 weeks later...

alright guys....the casting call was last week...

you won't believe my part

a nun

that's right...a nun, as in sister mary whatever! lmao!!!

i never wouldv'e pick that part, but i think i'm goin to have some serious fun doing it (watch out nigel!). i've been informed that the nuns will be "lootin for the lord" and we will have a fight scene with the group of harlots.

:lol::lol:

wooohoooo

is anyone else planning to come to the faire???

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Nun Paisley.... hmmm.... that is interesting....

My dear Capt. Hurricane and I are definitely planning to visit the Central Florida Festival.... it is possible we will be dragging Sir Nigel along as well! We look forward to 'gaining religion' from you :)

Diosa

Diosa De Cancion

aka Mary Read

www.iammaryread.com

• 1 month later...

glad i'll be finally able to meet ya'll....been lookin forward to it fer some time.

i shouldn't be too hard to find, there's only 6 nuns. and our mother superior has on a red/blk/white tricorn. mine is plain....just look for the nun carrying a cross at the end of her quarterstaff (i use it later to kick the "jenny's" asses lol)

anyone else coming???

need a place to stay????

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

alright guys....the casting call was last week...

you won't believe my part

a nun

that's right...a nun, as in sister mary whatever! lmao!!!

i never wouldv'e pick that part, but i think i'm goin to have some serious fun doing it (watch out nigel!). i've been informed that the nuns will be "lootin for the lord" and we will have a fight scene with the group of harlots.

:(:(

wooohoooo

is anyone else planning to come to the faire???

Aye Paisley luv, there's nun better than you.

:(

I can offer some schtick to go with the nun part. I used to do a bit at CORenFest as the Rent-a-gent, and I picked up a great routine from Sebastian, all about "taking up a collection for the Orphanage of the Sisters of Saint Catherine of the Oft' and Easily Converted." If ya want, drop me a note and I'll fill ya in on the details, it's a riot! "This one's for the kids!"

I will be making arrangements to get off work for the festival. I am looking forward to seeing ya, and pyrating wif me crewemates!

:(

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

I can offer some schtick to go with the nun part. I used to do a bit at CORenFest as the Rent-a-gent, and I picked up a great routine from Sebastian, all about "taking up a collection for the Orphanage of the Sisters of Saint Catherine of the Oft' and Easily Converted." If ya want, drop me a note and I'll fill ya in on the details, it's a riot! "This one's for the kids!"

that sounds great nigel....i'd love it...i need all the help i can get since it's my first fest (working)

oh! i'm also trying to get ahold of coupons for the show if anyone wants any....drop me an email.

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

:ph34r: I just wanted to add my 2¢ and say that I too am part of this cast as well. . .only without the tail! (right Paisly :lol: ) It will be nice to see all of you as well!!

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1

Kendra, lass!! A fine picaroon, ye be!! :ph34r: I had a choice of TRF or the Clearwater festival......I be a poor pyrate. TRF won out because I should be relocated to The Land O' Flowers next year. So, I hope to be seeing the lot o' ye then. Have fun plundering for me! :lol:

Privateer & Commander of "Finnegan's Wake"

Faodaidh fearg sealltainn a strigh air cridh an duine ghlic, ach comhnaichdh i an amadain.

(Anger may look in on a wise man's heart, but it abides in the heart of a fool.)

I just wanted to add my 2¢ and say that I too am part of this cast as well.

Goody!

I am lookin' farward t' bein' able t'gather with all o' me pirate pals.

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Kendra The Sea Maid Posted on Nov 1 2004, 10:36 AM

I just wanted to add my 2¢ and say that I too am part of this cast as well. . .only without the tail! (right Paisly  ) It will be nice to see all of you as well!!

hey girl!

long time no see...since saturday...lol

that is an awsome picture!!!!!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

Kendra The Sea Maid Posted on Nov 1 2004, 10:36 AM

I just wanted to add my 2¢ and say that I too am part of this cast as well. . .only without the tail! (right Paisly  ) It will be nice to see all of you as well!!

hey girl!

long time no see...since saturday...lol

that is an awsome picture!!!!!

Yea I know way too long! Anyway I will be in full costume this Saturday, then I have to leave at noon a change into my other costume for a church party don't worry I will take pics!!

See ya Saturday!!

Kendra2.jpg

"Courage is the decision to fly straight into the flame while knowing the consequences"~ The Adventures Of A Notorious Youth Capt. Hook

By: J. V. Hart

"A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving."~Lao Tzu 490-570 BC

---------

Yes, I am leaving the pub. I don't know when or if I will come back to this port. I will check in from time to time. Until then:

*raising goblet of good cheer*

" To high adventure, and wild romance....long may they endure!"

For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content

Philippians 4:11

Twitter:

TwittKnitter

Facebook:

shanamartin1