I'M FREAKING OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Charity

AAAAAAAAARGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I HAVE A LETTER FROM GEOFFREY, AND A QUILLS PIC WITH: To Marjon, with best wishes, Geoffrey Rush.

His letter says he thanks me for the kind things i said, and (thank god) Jane is alright now, so no more cancer.

He also thanks me for the books.

OMG...i'm trembling....CAN THIS BE TRUE...OMG OMG OMG....

What a birthday gift, maybe this is why he replied so sudden.

Oh god, i've got to put them in frames!!!!!!

Marjon.

:huh::huh::huh: (HONOR SHOTS FOR THIS WONDERFUL MAN WHO WROTE BACK HIMSELF, SO SOON YYAYYYYYY THREE HURRAY'S FOR GEFFREY RUSH! (i'm not yelling, just very excited) WOW..what a fantastic man :) )

hero.jpg

Next time mebbe use Red or Yellow though, cause that sonic blue is HAARRRRD on the eyes, matey! :huh:

Arr...

Anyone else notice that if ye stare at the blue text long enough in Charity's original post, things start popping out at you? You just have to train your eyes and focus on the center. It's like one of them 3D posters you find at the mall. I can't quite tell, but I think the hidden image is of the Statue of Liberty...or maybe Geoffrey Rush.

"I like nachos. Mermaid nachos."

The Seabeaver - Official Website

Facebook

MySpace

Twitter

banner2.gif

Oh, I do love, love LOVE Quills! Congrats, Marjon, you are a lucky lassie to've gotten a reply from yer favorite actor! I've never written a letter to me actors before, but perhaps I should. Wonder if Ewan McGregor'd send a picture from Star Wars or Moulin Rouge... :ph34r:

Can ye scan it fer us? Would be nice to see, but make sure you blur out his signature a little.

Captain Wolfy Wench

Congrats, Charity. That be a right nice thing he did.

And what better film than "Quills" for GR fans; full frontal nudity and all. :ph34r:

I always appreciate it when an actor recognizes their fans. A friend of mine likes Jason Isaacs (Captain Hook) and she was trying to see him at the premier of "The Terminal". Her car broke down and she couldn't go but other friends who did told Mr. Isaacs and he signed this picture for her.

I was impressed. :)

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

More cheers for Geoffrey Rush, I so thought he deserved a nomination, and to learn he's a NICE GUY too!I liked Johnny but Geoffrey is HOT. And subtle.

My old eyes handled the blue just fine, I do think you're right, it's the Statue of Liberty (or Hillary Clinton standing under a yew tree, I recognize the suit (Hillary, not the tree)).

• 4 weeks later...

heheheheheeee....How does ya feel about it, REALLY?

:ph34r:

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

Sorry responding late guys :)

I feel AWSOME about it, still...

And Barbossa, hon'if you'd written me a letter..i'd be up there in seventh heaven :unsure:

I have scanned them, I thought i'd shown them here already, sorry guys.

This is the pic:

Pic Geoff sent me.

And this is the letter, unfortunitely not readable on pic:

Letter Geoff sent.

I'm in heaven..each time i look at them :)

hero.jpg

Um....what?

*Shakes head......rattle rattle rattle*

Um.....sorry.......just woke up from slamming me head on the key board after passing out.

I thinks it be the BLUE EYE PIZZLE!

I have a triangle of GHB on me forhead! :unsure:

Happy fer ye!

Not often the celeb folk reply ta letters N such. :)

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

I'm not at all surprised.

Without doubt, he is one of the most decent folks it's every been my pleasure to work with. A true gentleman. (Even if he was a mite confused in the commissary...)

A happy day for you to be sure!

:huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Still havin' fun with the high, huh, Charity? Sweet....

I have to admit... "Quills" shocked & stunned me. I was NOT prepared for that full nudity thing. Scarred me... not that that's a bad thing on Mr. Rush's part... just was NOT ready for that. I guess that's what makes a good if not great movie ... is one that stuns ya.

Though... my fav part he has done thus far... is the very beginning of "Shakespeare in Love" with Tom Wilkenson.. with the screaming.. I was laughing SOOO hard! I like Mr. Wilkenson as well. Both in the same scene let alone movie was great! But to hear Tom torture Geoffrey was just priceless! :o

"Banger Sisters" was just fantastic as well. LOVE the behind the scenes of Mr. Rush dancing! He SOOO dances WAY better than my dad! I can't say how my dad dances.. it's REALLY, REALLY bad though. Rush deserves an award or something for at least dancing good. :o

Looking forward to more movies by Mr. Rush... that is IF they are shown here! Since PotC, the only one that has been shown here that he was in was "Intolerable Cruelty".. which was funny as well! :lol:

:o

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!