What kind of swashbuckler are you?

Merrydeath

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

heh, heh... oh yeah, I saw this coming.

You're the TRADITIONAL PIRATE. Stealing gold, backstabbing other pirates, being suspicious of everyone you meet, running from the law... you're the real thing. People don't like to mess with you because you always manage to get your way. :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Appears I'm a Traditional as well. Scarey.

"You're the TRADITIONAL PIRATE. ((Oooh, cool!)) Stealing gold ((Gold! GOLD!)), backstabbing other pirates, ((::evil grinz::)) being suspicious of everyone you meet, ((Me? suspicious? :blink: )) running from the law (( :Daye... that I did at DMRF.. I avoided the Court by all costs. Bowing mostly for the Man of God, than for their Majesties))... you're the real thing. ((::snoopy dances:: I'm SOOO happy!)) People don't like to mess with you because you always manage to get your way((So.. :D )). Just watch out, those parrots can be a little messy sometimes.... ((Parrots? T' hell with the Parrots! Watch out for the damn drunken monkey! Ahh, give me a tiger anyday!))

:D

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

They says I am a traditional Pyrate . Me Ma would be proud .

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

I be "tra dish onal" also? :blink:

I smells a rat, and not one a me own bilge babies, neither.

Blast me, I be riled. Wastin' me time like that. Aye, who's in line fer killin'?

Arrgh.

Well, maybe they got it right, after all.

I be "tra dish onal" also? :blink:

I smells a rat, and not one a me own bilge babies, neither.

Blast me, I be riled. Wastin' me time like that. Aye, who's in line fer killin'?

Arrgh.

Well, maybe they got it right, after all.

Aye. Tis quite a coincedence that we all be gettin' traditional. Meself, I thinks they rigged it. I tried to get something other than traditional, an' me answer was still the same.

~Ali

I ended up as a Box Pirate- say whaaat?

You are a BOX PIRATE. What is a box pirate, you ask? In short, you're a bored college student who enjoys "stealing" boxes from Wal-mart employees so that you can pack up your stuff at the end of the year. You're basically harmless, although sporting an eyepatch, sneaking up on people, and screaming "ARRRGH!!!" are required. You're weird, but you wouldn't hurt anyone.

Pit-toooheeey!

Rumba Rue

**Obviously, I need another drink** :ph34r:

Wow mates! I be a Traditional Pyrate tooo!!!

What be wrong with us all bein' the same type o pyrate...???...we seem's t' all like takin' th' same Pyrate test!!! hehehe!!! (we gots that Pyrate curiosity)!!! Least I do! "Wots e got that I don't got? I needs t' look into it an takes it fer me own!!!" HA! Least we gots that Pyrate spirit an we knows it! Now everyone Join wit me:

ArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deadly Drucilla

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Pause My Friend, As You Pass By. -As You Are, So Once Was I. -As I Am, So Shall You Be. -Prepare You Then, To Follow Me.

(written on a gravestone)

1055094388_tradpirate.jpg

You're the TRADITIONAL PIRATE. Stealing gold, backstabbing other pirates, being suspicious of everyone you meet, running from the law... you're the real thing. People don't like to mess with you because you always manage to get your way. Just watch out, those parrots can be a little messy sometimes....