Vegas Pirates

Dream Wench

Will it be worth a scratch ta see the Pirate show in Las Vegas, or is it too Touristy, an plastic ? I don't like plasticky...overpriced...I likes tha real thing inasmuch as a human shares it...I don't mind payin'...but I hate ta see nuttin' but tha back of a mans head...as he blocks me view...Vegas be less crowded after labor day ?? Crowds git me shivers in a timber...if they be crushin' and mashin'..a tiny wench..what's not even 100 pounds !Har Har..Me moons in Virgo...a bit fussy, I be.... <_<

aye it be a bit plastic but a good distraction from the pirate dealers at the tables. its free and a bit crowded but you can usually find a spot to watch without much ado. the heat is gawd awful this time o' year. I was there friday on a delivery and the mercury topped 108. the crowds were scarce. do the strolling in the early eve and you'll be fine. watch out for the scally wags at margaritaville . it may av jimmy's name on it but they charge heartily for a margarita and it comes in a little 8 ounce plastic cup. best o'luck love

Thank ye kindly, sir ! I could live in Vegas fer a spell..in me RV....with a swamp cooler....I find I be tha desert type. If I have a few years left on me meter..I be happy ta live there...Thanks fer tha warnin' on high priced libations..I do not drink a lot..but I like a fair swig fer me buck...it be depressin' ta see greed thrivin'...the merchants act like the Universe be runnin' out a time or summin'. Heres to ya, Privateer ! <_<

An another fer Las Vegas Pirates......Wayne Newton be gittin shinier every year ! He'd be a good Pirate...tha Pyrate Hat be roomy enuf fer his Pompadour ! :lol: