Nigel's Birthday is May 17th

Trapper

Happy belated Birthday, Nigel!

Hope it was filled with rum, rumcake, women, & MOUNDS of treasure! & may you have more rum, rum cake, women & tons of plunder to fill those treasure chests! :ph34r:

HUZZAH! :ph34r:

:ph34r:

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Aye mates, yer nev'er too late - me berth-day party continues on! How fun! 'Tis the joy of bein' a pirate.

The rum was excellent, rum cake would have been brilliant (now why didn't I think of that?), the plunder was terrific (e'en though the least o' me concerns, fer once in me life).

And the wimmins? B) Well now, I'd not be th' kind t'kiss and tell....fer free. B)

Mounds o' treasure, indeeed!

Thanks fer the wishes, mates!

"I loves to go swimmins wit' bow-legged wimmins,

and swim be-tween thar legs....."

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Thanks, Stynky! Long time no see!

You know, "where's Olaf?" is not only a darn good question, but could be an engaging puzzle game.....

B)

I sure miss Olaf's magic elixir.

*sigh* next year....

In the meantime, Captain Morgan's will have to suffice.

Cheers!

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

Well seein as I has been drinkin since the 17th it sure is good to find what I have been celebratin ,Happy birthday mate I thank thee fer the celebratin but me liver isn't so sure . may you live to be 120 an may the last words ye hear be mine ... B)

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "