Pirate Goups in Pittsburgh

DuCouer

Ahoy all...Anyone from the Greater Pittsburgh area that knows of or would like to start a Renaisance or Pirate society here in the 'Burgh. Sure we have the SCA but they are way to up tight and cloistered. You must have to sell your soul to join them. I have written for information several times and have been ignored.

I want an open minded group of people who want to share in the spirit of the times.

Post here with ideas or contact me by e-mail

look Forward to hearing from all of you...

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

DuCouer

A group of us that ‘ave hijacked the Rabble Rousing > Pyrates as Living History thread, be talking about meeting up in Baltimore, Maryland some time soon. According to MapQuest that be at least a 4 hour drive for you. If that not be to far, you be more than welcome to join us.

Or at least you can join us once we figure out the what, when and where. Actually I think we know the what, it be the when and where that still needs to be worked out.

• 2 weeks later...

DuCouer.... You will be most welcome here. We are a very open minded group of people who are intent on having a good time. The more the merrier. I am working on a weekend during the local ren fair out here. During pirate weekend. I will let everyone know the date just as soon as I can find it out. It is usually in the middle of Sept. I'll get back to you soon. The Capt.

I thank ye me hearties...

I am looking forward to the Pittsburgh Ren. Faire. This will be the second time going but the first in which I will dress....In period garb that is.

Thank goodness for the internet...Who would ever have guessed that a world existed where we could actually relive our love of of history.

DuCouer

Arr DuCouer, don't ye be worried about not being able to type, I be the same way. It took me a while before I noticed that there be an edit button.... top right hand corner of your post after you be logged in.