A True Lady's Birthday is today!!

Merrydeath

Tis our own Lady Barbossa's Birthday, and she is in need of a grand time!

The Kegs are open and the Cake is on the table, cut with me own cutlass.

Have a slice and give the berfday girl a smooch for her berfday, or I'll paddle your stern!

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A big box of godivas for you next we meet.

Scupper

"That's the navy for you. Rum in the scuppers today. Blood in the scuppers tomorrow."

Thrist is a shameless disease. So here's to a shameful cure!

"Loyalty, honesty and directness are traits I admire. Insecurity, snipes and disrespect I will not tolerate in the least."

*raises tankard*

A toast to Lady Barbossa, one of the finest lady pirates around! May the wind be always in your sails, and your rum always come in tiki cups! Happy Birthday, Lass!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

::Genteel curtsy:: Thank ye kindly, gentlemen.

:lol: I wish I were 21, gents. T'was my 30th bday. Rather harsh day... but .. hopefully in due time, I be making that up. Just means that we celebrate heartily all year long! :lol:

An' as to the rum... ahhh, had a fine feast Saturday night at Red Lobster... with a Bahama Mama.. heavy on the rum, mind you! :lol:

An' Morgan... ::shakes a sword at ya:: Ya come back next year... we'll celebrate in grand pyratical style... gaow-roon-teed!

Merry gets all the rum her deathly blackheart desires. From my private stock! :) Now... mind ya'll... I've been devilish enough to keep Barbossa from this... & a few of these bottles here be from Barbossa's private stock! ::taps side of nose:: Hehehe... aye, he'd skin me alive if he knew I was back in his rum & wine again. ::looks at Jack; finger to lips:: Shhhhh.... I'll share with the crew of the Pearl as well as those in Tortugas (your forum). An' not to worry... I'll have it stocked again before he knows it be gone. B)

Thanks all...

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

:lol: I wish I were 21, gents. T'was my 30th bday. Rather harsh day... but .. hopefully in due time, I be making that up. Just means that we celebrate heartily all year long! :lol:

Ye didn't 'ave ta tell nobody lass. After all yer only as old as ye feel. Me fer instance, I'm only 14, I don't care wot me body says. :lol:B)

I think, therefor I am. Or maybe I just think I am.

An' as to the rum... ahhh, had a fine feast Saturday night at Red Lobster... with a Bahama Mama.. heavy on the rum, mind you! :lol:

An' Morgan... ::shakes a sword at ya:: Ya come back next year... we'll celebrate in grand pyratical style... gaow-roon-teed!

Merry gets all the rum her deathly blackheart desires. From my private stock! :) Now... mind ya'll... I've been devilish enough to keep Barbossa from this... & a few of these bottles here be from Barbossa's private stock! ::taps side of nose:: Hehehe... aye, he'd skin me alive if he knew I was back in his rum & wine again. ::looks at Jack; finger to lips:: Shhhhh.... I'll share with the crew of the Pearl as well as those in Tortugas (your forum). An' not to worry... I'll have it stocked again before he knows it be gone. B)

Thanks all...

B)

30?! Yr a mere tyke, y'ar.

Waitll ya gets some REAL mileage like some of us B)

happy birfday, lass :)

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered

Happy Birthday lass!!!

(And I hope yer Capt'n comes home to roost fer a spell!)

I raise me tankard to ye!! :lol:

Many 'appy returns of the day :lol:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Ooooh.. of COURSE I still be celebrating! :D

I've unofficialy dubbed a new chocolate truffle at the Olde Fashion Chocolate Factory here in Cedar Rapids, IA.... why? well... with 2 types of Rum in it (Captain Morgan, Bacardi & dark rum) with dark chocolate.... I renamed it unofficially the Jack Sparrow! :D:D I've yet to try it... thought tried a few of the other devilish chocolate truffles.

AYE! We celebrate for a long time! Kinda like Mardi Gras. Party & celebrate until I say we stop. ::ponder wickedly::: which will be a LONG time from now... so.. Party on, mates! :D:D

Ya'll are makin' me blush. :D Thank ye so kindly.

An' especially t' Merry! HUZZAH! She's a bullet & a blast! Hoot & a riot! Merry... I need t' buy ya one of those.. ok, MORE than one... of those Tsunami "Jack Sparrow" truffles. :)

:D

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

*stands on the bar stool raises her tankard of hot chocolate w/ bailey's

The horse and mule live thirty years

And never knows of wines and beers.

The goat and sheep at twenty die

Without a taste of scotch or rye.

The cow drinks water by the ton

And at eighteen is mostly done.

The dog at fifteen cashes in

Without the aid of rum or gin.

The modest, sober, bone-dry hen

Lays eggs for noggs and dies at ten.

But sinful, ginful, rum-soaked men

Survive three-score years and ten.

And some of us...though mighty few

Stay pickled 'til we're ninety-two.

god bless ya lady b!

an' happy birthday!

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones