Hotel Discount

KW Pirate

This is just to let everyone know that there is a special rate for members of the Piracy Pub for Pirates in Paradise at the Southernmost Hotel and Southernmost on the Beach. You have to book online and your stay must be between 11/28 and 12/5. The discount is $10 off per night and the location is on Duval St., so everything is pretty much within walking distance. Just go to the website and use the promo code 'pirate' to see what rooms are available at what rate. Please make sure any pop up blockers are disabled when you are on this site, as the confirmation screen is a pop up. If you are going to be staying for the first weekend or beyond the 5th of December, you can't book online and get the discount, but if you call the hotel reservations line and ask for Amy, you can still get the discount on the dates that it is valid. Don't bother to ask any of the other reservationists for the discount, because they don't know anything about it. The website is www.southernmostresorts.com

Key West Pirate

:lol:

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Rum Wench - Pyrates of the Coast

Arrrrr.....That KW Pirate be a good lass!

She be treatin' all us pirates with a discounted room at a nice hotel like the Southern Most Hotel.

Thank ye so much KW!

:huh: (Don't forget to bend & fluff)

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

The Pyrates of the Coast had the pleasure of staying at the Southernmost last year and they love pirates. The rooms are very nice, the beach is across the street as well as a bar and restaurant and there's a convenient vendor with cuban coffee and bread, a liquor store and supermarket just a block a way. Can't beat it as a hideout - and it's not a bad walk up Duval to everything - we did it every day.... I give it five skulls!!!!

-- Hurricane

http://piratesofthecoast.com/images/pyracy-logo1.jpg

• Captain of The Pyrates of the Coast
  • Author of "Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Year Before the Mast" (Published in Fall 2011)
  • Scurrilous Rogue
  • Stirrer of Pots
  • Fomenter of Mutiny
  • Bon Vivant & Roustabout
  • Part-time Carnival Barker
  • Certified Ex-Wife Collector
  • Experienced Drinking Companion

"I was screwed. I readied my confession and the sobbing pleas not to tell my wife. But as I turned, no one was in the bed. The room was empty. The naked girl was gone, like magic."

"Memoirs of a Buccaneer: 30 Years Before the Mast" - Amazon.com

• 2 months later...

Avast

Katherine and I be booked at the Southernmost Hotel. We plan on dockin Nov. 30 and leavin Dec. 6.

http://www.southernmosthotel.com/

It sounds as if that the place to be. :ph34r: Pirate friendly!!! :ph34r:

There should be plenty of pirate activity right there at the hotel. They plan on hosting some party for us one night. I plan on having plenty of the rum flowing meself. So when ye get there look me up for a drop a Nelson's Blood. :ph34r:

Avast

Ross

Pirate Low Class :ph34r:

Pirates in the Southernmost for PiP - as many as possible - the more, the merrier, I say!

We stayed there last year, and indeed, it is a splendid hotel. The beach nearby, a tiki bar at the pool. It is right on Duval street, which is party central. Go right around the corner and meet Anna, the sweetest woman, who makes the BEST cuban coffee you could ever ask for (and thank the gods for that.)

:ph34r:

I give it five skulls.

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

• 1 year later...

Don't know that I'll be hauling camping equipment on a plane, and I do so love the comforts of a hot shower ... perhaps camping a night or two just to be sure that I get to experience the best of PIP! Gramercy for the information, William RedWake!

:)

Damn I miss doing the "Duvall crawl" can someone go have a few drinks for me at the "Hideaway"

" Never knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that"

' Whatever is not nailed down is MINE. Whatever I can pry loose, is not nailed down."

Too bad it's so close to Vegas. With recent developments, I'm going to try to attend at least one night in Vegas. I can't imagine hitting both. Maybe PIP on '07!

Drunken_Parrot_Bar_Sign.jpg

You will be flogged. And God willing, come morning, you will be flogged some more.