Website restored to June 17 etc.

Guest Angus MacVox

Guest Angus MacVox

Something weird happened to the database for the forum so I had to restore it, the most recent backup I had was from the 17th, so all posts after that have been erased. Later this summer I'll be upgrading the forum software to the latest version which should prevent that from happening again. In the meantime, if you make a particularly important post, save a copy to a text file on your computer "just in case"

Arr, like Capt Flint be 'aving something to complain about... just look at all those um dot thing notches above 'is name and title.

And thank you again Angus. I know it to be hard working steering the board clear of unsafe waters.

an thanx from me too,Angus.

this is my favorite area to listen and spew.

hehe

Capt Weaver

Capt Weaver

"No man will be a sailor who has contrivance enough to get himself into a jail; for being in a ship is being in a jail, with the chance of being drowned. A man in jail has more room, better food, and commonly better company. "

Dr. Samuel Johnson

Capt Weaver's Pirate Perversions

Guest Angus MacVox

i'm sorry about these problems guys... i'll be updating the software very soon. we may have a glitch or two before then. I could have fixed this last one right after it happened, but alas I was out wreaking having on the port town of Memphis and caught unawares.

Fair warning though - when I update the forum software, it's gonna look different! it was a lotta work getting this place to look "just right" ... that's why I hate to update it. It may take a while to get it to look this good again :-)