Jamestown Landing Day (VA Beach/Newport News area)

Paisley

just got back an hour ago...what happened stynky???

everything ok???

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Nay, we were there Lass,

We arrived just after 11:00. . .

I tried calling you from a pay phone in the Lobby, but wasn’t able to get through to ya, even with the help of an operator. I thought that you were already there on site and we went out looking for you. After a few hours or so, we called off the search when a member of our party started complaining for food. Figuring that since we were a half hour – 40 minutes late, you and Micah must have already gone off to Yorktown and we went off to Olive Garden.

I tried calling you from a pay phone in the Lobby, but wasn’t able to get through to ya, even with the help of an operator.

maybe thats why i couldnt reach you on cell phone...lol

i called ya'll at 11 saying we are just getting there, then i called at 3pm

had a feeling my cell phone was missing calls.

drat....

hope you guys had fun...we stayed ALL DAY LONG, never made it to yorktown.

well, tell ya what...i'll come to your side of the world n meet you at the va rennaissane fest. near richmond, right???

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

. . .maybe thats why i couldnt reach you on cell phone...lol

Or maybe you couldn't reach me because I don't have a cell. :D I discontued the service since some time ago, couldn't get a signal out here in the sticks.

. . .well, tell ya what...i'll come to your side of the world n meet you at the va rennaissane fest. near richmond, right???

Hey that sounds good to me exclamationAnim.gif Um, but maybe not this week, it's suppose to rain all week-end. :D