TX Ren Fest

Captain Rum Lady

Won't be performing there untill the current Entertainment Director is no longer striding land. But have worked it on and off for 22 years. Will be out to play mind you.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

hey how did you become a dread pyrate?

Just keep posting. They 'ave pirates there but their shows change from year to year.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

I've gone the last 4 years or so. Hope to be there again this year.

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

Pending financial matters, I plan to go down to Texas Renaissance Faire at least two weekends. At least on the first day of the two weekends, which will probably be opening weekend, I'll be there in my pirate garb. The other times, I'll be in my barbarian garb.

And, I'm going to Scarborough twice this year, the first trip being tomarrow(Sunday, April 18), the other being probably the Saturday of the second to last weekend(The Pirate themed weekend.). For both trips, I'll be in my pirate garb.(I wouldn't dream of going as my barbarian to Scarborough. I'd loose a lot of friends that are on cast!)

Morick Towain

Captain of the Pirate Brethren of Texas

IBoRP #116

Morick Towain

IBoRP #116

Captain of the Pirate Brethren of Texas