Capt. Johnny Bust

Salmagundi

Now there's a pretty thing

Avast, ye limey lubber! Didn't ye think if Scarlet Jenny (Cutthroat Lass, Scourge o' the Seas, Deadly Duchess o' the Deep) hated ye, ye'd be sliced, skinned an' sunk to Davey Jones' locker? Aaaar! Ye would, and ye'd better start believin' it

Most likely they had to call him "Johnny" for legal reasons...in that it's not licensed by Disney. So in essence, if Disney calls for a cease and desist on production, this little company can say "But Eisner! It's not Jack Sparrow®....it's a bust of a guy who looks like Johnny Depp dressed like a pirate!" :huh:

newbannersigtar0db.gif

Most likely they had to call him "Johnny" for legal reasons...in that it's not licensed by Disney. So in essence, if Disney calls for a cease and desist on production, this little company can say "But Eisner! It's not Jack Sparrow®....it's a bust of a guy who looks like Johnny Depp dressed like a pirate!" :huh:

Ohhhhhhhhhh... like, Disney couldn't even get around that!! :huh:

You're talk'n about a company that sues Child Day Care facilities because they had the NERVE to paint a Mickey or a Donald or a Bambi on their walls. :huh:

What a bunch. :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Personally I think it's a bit scary lookin'....

I'm with you. That thing kind of disturbs me, just a little bit ... *twitch*

"Pirates ... were of that old breed of rover whose port lay always a little farther on, a little beyond the skyline ... if they lived riotously let it be urged in their favor that at least they lived."

~ John Masefield

Those who live by the sword, get shot instead.

captainjackisback.jpg

Many thoughts, Many thoughts.

Hmmm, that really does look like Johnny. Best job I've seen so far at least.

Ahoy, what is he looking at? A seagull about to christian him? The best scene is where Capt'n Jack says "Bring me that horizon."

If Eisner had any brains left, he would commission the guy to do it better; make it an exclusive agreement and take his cut. But NO, Mr. Ego probably wouldn't think of that.

I could live with that in me house, but me mate would certainly be jealous. Especially if I put it next to the bed. :huh:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

B):huh: Same thoughts here as well, Enigma!

For something that may not be liscensed by Disney... it's pretty good. It's PotC swag.. so.. who's to argue?

Now.. if it were Barbossa.. I'd be whimperin' & buying it in a heartbeat! :::innocent look:::

B)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

I think what makes it scary to me... is the fact that he has no *whites* of his eyes.

They look to be the same colour as his skin (Yuck) :huh:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif