OLD UPGRADEs & BUG REPORTS

Stynky Tudor

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sugar ants. They keep showing up in my kitchen even after much cleaning and spraying, could you take care of them Stinky?

I've got some chocolate - we could cover them with that. . .

• 1 month later...

This is a weird, but unimportant glitch. When I click on the member list it goes to my profile. A few other buttons at the bottom of the main page do this as well.

The member list glitch is happening to me too - do you know what the buttons were that you selected?

In any case keep an eye on it, the Pub software will be updated shortly - it would be nice to know if this gets fixed or not.

Edited by Stynky Tudor
change 'happened a couple times' to 'happening to me' and some mistype

It happens when I click on the members button at the top left.

Also, When I scroll down, all of the subforums smash up together. That one is new. I may have to abandon using the Mac at all when visiting the Pub.

Sorry for asking stupid questions - but have you tried logging out, clearing your browser cache, updating your browser, spinning around three times, throwing salt over your shoulder and then logging in again?

Also I would love to see a screen capture if it will let you.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

my name is under 775pirate4 how can i change it to a my pirate name (PLUNDERING PYLOS PARKER) ? but keep my profile and picture the same?

Not a problem, just send me message so I can clarify a few things with you first - we don't need to do that here in the public forum.

ok can you change it to plundering pylos parker

my name is under 775pirate4 how can i change it to a my pirate name (PLUNDERING PYLOS PARKER) ? but keep my profile and picture the same?

Not a problem, just send me message so I can clarify a few things with you first - we don't need to do that here in the public forum.

• 1 month later...

BUG REPORT - Friday February 25, 2011

Some kind of bug in the lastest post colum, the one all the way to the right, it is present in a number of sections,

One says "iressa clinical trials | ir.." Some kind of SPAM I am sure, doesn't sound period ;-) Just wanted to let someone know.

No Fear Have Ye of Evil Curses says you...

Aye,... Properly Warned Ye Be says I

BUG REPORT - Friday February 25, 2011

Some kind of bug in the lastest post colum, the one all the way to the right, it is present in a number of sections,

One says "iressa clinical trials | ir.." Some kind of SPAM I am sure, doesn't sound period ;-) Just wanted to let someone know.

Thanks Littleneckhalfshell,

As Mission puts it, "Another one slipped through the fence". A spammer wriggled through our defenses and made a handful of posts before we caught on, shut them down and deleted them. Then after that, the Pub's database was slow in resynchronizing the forums and reconciling the now none existent posts.

It should be all good now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
The Post Icon under the Post Counter seems to be missing.

Oh yeah - So what do you want me to do about it?

. . .well I guess I could track down the images and reupload them.

Actually thanks for mentioning it James.

Mission brought it up earlier, but since I use Firefox as my web browser, I don’t see the missing image indicators that Internet Explorer shows - I'll try and fix that today.