Tall Ship Co-operation

Desert Pyrate

Ahoy there, all.

With all the name calling and bad blood that seems to be around right now, I thought I'd take Quill's suggestion and start a new thread. What can we do to foster cooperation between various ships? I'd be more than willing to do a dinner event with crews of any ship that wanted to show up.

What say ye?

Aye! 'Tis a grand idea, but the facilities at Quinn's Lighthouse aren't large enough for that many.

..Saber, glad to see you are sitting upright again! I'm on hold for your doctor right now and will call you soon.

And since they have posted that all of their crews, including captains, are volunteers, well, you'd really never know who was who, eh??..Besides, not to retract the hand of friendship by any means, but the 'Blackbeards Wake event is a Pirate event, not a 'merchant' event..

DP, the 'Lady' will be gone home, but the H.C. will be here with her commercial 3 trips a day season until the fall, and I'm sure will be too busy for such...just a guess, but......

:angry:

Thanks for the invite, but alas I discover it is the same weekend as the CA Ren Faire I already had talked me mate into going to. Nana and Papa will have the wee ones while he and I meet up with Iron Bess and crew. I know that Claire will take plenty of pics for the rest of us to enjoy.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Redd Oktober and I were just talkin' a little, and he mentioned BBQing some ribs with the HC/LW's crew. Sound like a good plan? Redwood City has 26 parks, some of which have BBQ pits.

So if we're going to do this before they leave Redwood City on the 28th, I'd like to know a) if there's interest, and :ph34r: whether people would like a restaurant or a picnic more.

Ahoy Tallship Sailors!

Methinks the Bar-B-Que be a bully idea, an' a park in the City o' Redwood seem like a good place. Next weekend (not this one :ph34r: ) any day or time (or all the time - even better! :( ) be fine with ol' Ben. Jest gotta work around the HC an' Lady's scheduled sails, 'n' such ... an' make certain it ain't no "Temperance" Park! :( Hmmm ... I'd prob'ly be bringin' a big ol' salad, an' kick in fer the ribs in the bargain.

Cheers,

CT Ben

:ph34r: