19 members have voted

1. 1. Who`s da daddy?

• Cappy Sinclaire is probably not tha father
    • Cappy Sinclaire is definately not da daddy
    • Ain`t no way Cappy Sinclaire coulda dunnit
    • Somebody else probly done it
    • All o` thee above
    • Other

Well once the bairn is born there be such a thing as a blood test t'determine paternity. That be savin' ye legal obligations if it not be yer child.

Emotional obligations be another thing. Just remember, it ain't the baby's fault and there be plenty of couples what would give a chest o'gold fer the chance t'raise it.

Course this be none of me business, but ye did ask...

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

As long as there be a sail on the mast..there can be powder in the cannons..

tis possible you are the da.. but who is the ma?

an as me ma said..if you are going to get wet..wear your rubbers..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

Geesh, that must have been one hell of mustache ride!

Rumba Rue

**No kids and proud of it** :huh:

;) I'm thinkin it was likely just somethin in the air , Most likely her ankles ... :lol:

Congrats there mate . I suppose ..... :unsure:

Lord above please send a dove with wings as sharp as razors , to cuts the throats of them there blokes what sells bad booze to sailors ..

" Illigitimiti non carborundum . "

umm... i dont get it?

*sigh*

Why dontcha have a seat, Maggie, lass... ye see, when a mommy pirate loves a daddy pirate... nah, hang on a minute...

Okay, okay... come springtime in the Caribbean, a boy parrot's thoughts turn to girl parrots...

Ah, nevermind... :unsure: I'm not so sure *I GET IT* sometimes, lass... how 'bout we have a couple a IBC rootbeers and watch Cutthroat Island instead?

:huh:

Sinclaire, lad... she don't happen ta be bow-legged, and ye all didn't happen ta be swimmin', were ye?!?

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

All wee ones be deservin' o' love, whatever the situation they be born into. All what truly matters is that they be loved when they come, not a-blamed fer how they got there. Bein' a father be an act o' love, not an act o' biology.

Is it just too early for me or... have I missed something?

(chuckle) This makes NOooooooooo sense to me whatsoever!! :unsure:

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Havin just spent 5 glorious days wif me off-prings off-spring, I ken kinds relate. :lol: that is till they say or do sumthink funny, sad, irreverent. reverent or just come up to ya 'n say I Love You. Belive me lad those are the days ya live for.

These days only happen when ye are a lookin' fer them. If'n yer not interested in bein a dad, don't be (cause it really f***s up the powder monkey. If'n ye are, go for it wif all your energy.

Now for the serious Pyrate Mommie thing, no matter what the level o' involvement ye want ta have, ye have a financial obligation lad. It still takes two ta tango (even if'n one only supplies a turkey baster). :unsure:

Here be a few ole sayin's fer ye ta ponder:

If'n ye wants ta play, ye must pay.

The piper must be paid.

The ONLY failsafe birth contol is an asprin placed firmly between the wenches knees.

Never trust a wench who says "I'll take the responsibility for protection."

Ya know what they call pyrates without raincoats? Daddy!

and finnaly as Paul Lynd put it so well: The ONLY household item good for birth control is a stapple gun.

Think long 'n hard afor ye set adrift what ye have created. Children are God's proof that he trusts us to create a future. My lovin thought are with ya 'n the lass lad. :huh: