Where are you

Ahoy all ye scalliwags..... Where has everyone gone to. It seems that a lot of ye all have gone in to port and haven't posted anything for a while. A good many of you that are regular have been missed. Stop in and say hi. I'll be scanning the seas for you....... The Capt.

Ahoy, Captain Flint & Mr. Angus!

I am always here. I always watch ye olde boards for newcomers. I guess they be havin' nothin' to say. Perchance, it's because of the long weekend, and they are travelin'? RenFest in TN is tomorrow, and I'll be gone most of the day...looting and pillaging and other piratical duties.

Me and Sea Bob are headed there bright and early. Can't wait to be laced into a corset/bodice for six to eight hours...sigh. I always tell Sea Bob to lace it like he hates me. I think he enjoys that a wee bit more than I'd like to think. ;)

Oh, what a lady pirate has to do these days...

Arrgh!

:ph34r:

Capt. WE Roberts

"I shall uphold my indignity with the utmost dignity befitting a person of my undignified station."

Avast ye scurvy bilge rats!

Cap'n Redbeard still be ere, but not so often these days, as it the the season fer pirate events. Time to replenish the ole treasure chest. It's bin getting rather empty over the winter, when me ships bin laid up with a foul bottom. Arr! :ph34r:

Cap'n Redbeard

P.U.B.C.A.T.

Piratical Union of Buccaneers Corsairs and Associated Trades

:huh: Uh , you was lookin' fer me? Hmmm, been busy, but don't worry me lads, I can only handle one man at a time (sorry threesomes are tiresome).

I do be checkin' ta see who be linin' up next.

:huh:

Ye know, ever since Rachel Townsend took over Mother Rackett's position, she be workin' us girls hard to be pleasin' as many as possible.

Hmmmmm, maybe I should demand overtime pay.... :huh:

RumbaRue

**A lady takes off her dignity with her clothes** :huh: