Elizabeth Swan Dress

Well 'ello poppet! See ye got ye a fine dress there! Well be warned, ye might find that pirates be jest that, an' would gladly steal that well made garment fer their own wear - ah their sex not named....

A bit o' advice tho' t'wouldn't be wearin' them hoops around a pirate encampment, as ye might find some lil' guy underneath 'em. :ph34r:

Rumba Rue

** :( **

A bit o' advice tho' t'wouldn't be wearin' them hoops around a pirate encampment, as ye might find some lil' guy underneath 'em. 

If that be the case... there is one pirate in particular that I would not mind having underneath my skirts... oops was that out loud??

LOL

cabinfreindsbanner-vi.jpg

Most likely that lil' pirate will be one of mine. Me oldest likes to dive under tables. Ye skirt will be his perfect hide out, but I'm not sending me mate in to get him out. :lol:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Can't wait to see this short film, Elaina. ;) I've to wait for the newer comp to get 'better' before I can. Amazing when the older comp works better than a newer one. ;)

But.. I'm with ya there on the rum! Either that or when you are just having too much fun! ;)

Are the same gents who did that short film thinking of more PotC fan films? I hope so... talk 'em into it.. ;) There is a fair size group of people out there dying to see fan films. :) I've seen a few good ideas out there that would make some good films.

Anyway....

Yeah! Outtakes! If ya got more.. would LOVE to see them! :) ;) Now... did you do the same 'gluck-gluck' fowl up of the lines? Rather funny when Keira did that.

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Where was this filmed? Oh, yes, other fan films would be so great! Already got a great Jack and a lovely Elizabeth. :unsure: Lady Barbossa told me of this guy who looks so much like Wil Turner. But then there's Barbossa....hmmmm.... Would love to see someone portray him, with great authenticity. *oh, le sigh* *le swoon* lol!

christinebarbossagy7.jpg