Got my Jack Sparrow Coat

El Pirata

You look great, EP! The coat is awesome! Is it really necessary to drag it around on the beach, or put lemon juice on it to wear it down? Call me crazy, but can't a pirate have nice new duds once and a while? It will get worn down (from use) eventually....

Anyway, you look very nice. :)

Too late, I already bleached it slightly. I think it looks even better than before. I'll post pics tomorrow.

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Lad,

Ye need not be "agin" a fine pirate frock. Where it everywhere and time will take care of the rest. Enjoy a fine gatherins without a care for the wear. But if ye rush it, ye will have less time to enjoy it. Mark my words.

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Right nice there, Pirata. Impressive. Most impressive.

Can't wait to see more pictures.

o.O LMAO! Jack will catch that one. ;);)

Speaking of Jack... ;) ::Shakes head:: Only you, Jack.

I wish ya luck on your attire, kind sir. ;)

Huzzah!

Anastazia

;)

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Grea' coat! You look a handsome pyrate, it does well by you! It looks pretty authentic with only minor details off in reproducin', but you wear the look wif pride, mate. Good choice!

While I usually agree that I don' like fading stuff out and makin' it look worn, for costumes, it's different. I'd've tried washin' it and layin' out in the sun for a bit to beat it up, then fade it with really mild bleach, fabric fader or other.

Post a photo of the back! Yes! Please?

Nice livin' room, by the way... ;)

Captain Wolfy Wench

Here are ne new and faded pics. I think it looks better than before. All I need now are a few signs of wear and a few small holes and fraying cloth:

CIMG8465.JPG

CIMG8466.JPG

CIMG8471.JPG

Pushing the limits means getting out of my comfort zone and giving more when I don't think I have any left.

Just be thinkin' in me head......

What would a coat like that cost a simple pirate like me?

BLACK SKOT ---(BLACKIE)

"Quarter" Master

Pyrates of the Coast

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin' over yer ship...

Don't permit me aboard and I'll still take over yer ship"

It's made from a heavy cotton. Very coarse thread much like that of the times. The inside liner is a fine thread cotton.

Awesome coat there, amigo... and a very nice overall pirate ensamble... and no jokes 'bout the RPG's... got some o' me own!!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Looks great! Faded in all the right places. WHat did you do? My vest could use a bit of that.

Captain Wolfy Wench

I filled the bathtub with scalding hot water and a little bleach then let it soak a for a few hours and let it air dry.