The Benbow Inn

BILLY BONES

I went to a pyrate party in Seattle last month, in a little bar called the TNT. I had heard that next door, there was a bar with jazz in it, so out of curiosity, I and a few other pirate-types walked over. Well, they had a cover charge, but the owner said we could come in for free since we were in our pyrate garb. He took me to the back, where the band was, and low and behold, there was the interior of a pirate ship! The captain's quarters formed part of the building! It was really well done, but seemed really out of place in this jazz club. Turns out, the place used to be the Benbow Inn. Ever since then, I thought how cool it would be to buy the place and restore the Inn. The current owner's a pretty nice guy and the jazz was great, so I'd hate to move him, but would it ever be cool to open it as a pirate bar again!!!

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

That would be a good idea!

If I had the money I would be there with ye!

Capt. BLACK SKOT

"Permit me aboard and I'll be takin yer ship!"

"Don't permit me abourd and I'll still be takin yer ship!"

The current owner's a pretty nice guy and the jazz was great, so I'd hate to move him, but would it ever be cool to open it as a pirate bar again!!!

Now, that doesn't sound like a pirat talkin'. Move the blighter, 'e can find another place fer hiz jazz.

I think, therefor I am. Or maybe I just think I am.