Schooner Wolf Pirate Sail

KW Pirate

The Schooner 'Wolf' had a pirate escapade for the cameras of the travel channel yesterday, and I'd like to be raising me tankard to all the fine folks who went out a mauradin' (especially to Spyder or whoever brought that wonderful bottle of rum!) We had a great time, and the show should be out in Oct. or Nov. right before Pirates in Paradise!

B)

Key West Pirate

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

Rum Wench - Pyrates of the Coast

Woo HOO!

Ah....great memories of the Schooner Wolf!

:ph34r:

Lettuce no when it comes out, willya?

Nigel

Sir Nigel - aka "Sir Freelancealot"; aka "Ace of Cads"; aka "JACKPOT!!" (cha-CHING!)

"Mojitos BAD!...Lesbians with free rum GOOD!!!"

I'll be glad to let everyone know when the Show comes out. It's going to be part of a series called 'wierd travel' .... Personally I don't see anything wierd about sailing out with a bunch of pirates, but that's just me.

;)

Key West Pirate

pil'-lag-ing

It's like looting, but the shopkeeper is watching from behind some hastily contrived shelter.

I be the Lady Marilee Turned to piracy after life on the mainland treated me badly. So now I'm in Key West enjoying the sand, sun, rum and ... did i mention the rum?

I don't believe we have met, although Hurricane and the gang stayed at the Hotel I work at last year for PIP, since I had to work I wasn't able to enjoy any of the events except the POTC dvd release...where I won a free dvd for drinking grog :huh: This year I've taken the week off so I can help Julie and enjoy myself.

Key West Pirate

(Amy)

pil'-lag-ing