Texas Pirates!!!

BILLY BONES

I've been hired for a film in the SE Texas area, and should be there in late March and for at least a couple of months beyond that. Do you have any events or anything coming up? If you do, I'd like to participate, or at least meet up for a couple o' rums. Thanks.

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

Ahoy Billy. What part of SE Texas. Ya be talking about a long stretch of dirt. We be in Houston and I'll be performing Western and not Pirate shows in March down in Kemah. Let me know where ya bees and I'l see what I can do.

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

Deacon, All I know for sure is Galveston. I do know that we'll be closer to the Houston area at some point, but not sure when. I can drive anywhere though. I used to do a little western reenacting back when I was younger. Anyway, I'll know more later, or you can name a place, and I'll be there.

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

Well, Galveston is 45 miles south of Houston and Kemah is dead in between. Which film are you working on. Lively DJ's

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

It's called "The Rebel Private", about a soldier in the 5th Texas I believe. Not for publication yet, but it may be starring Orlando Bloom.

Capt. William Bones

Sweet. if the need actor/stuntwork throw up a flair. When you get down just give me a call 281-782-5356

--------------

sig1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I will be in Texas (Houston) in late March too. Me dad is getting his peg leg finally (diabetic). Me brother lives in Clear Lake. He volunteers on the Elissa.

tall-ship.jpg

She's a pretty boat...I mean ship.

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

Hey Tori Call me when you hit H town.

--------------

sig1.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Bet yer wonderin what happened to me. The movie got pushed til July or so. I'm sorry to all for not lettin ya know sooner. Now I'm going to Pittsburg to do a film on the French & Indian War.I'll contact all of you when I really get to Texas. Thanks!

Capt. William Bones

Bet yer wonderin what happened to me. The movie got pushed til July or so. I'm sorry to all for not lettin ya know sooner. Now I'm going to Pittsburg to do a film on the French & Indian War.I'll contact all of you when I really get to Texas. Thanks!

Well just send up a flare and we'll haul ya in.

--------------

sig1.jpg

Me Dad's peg leg surgery was postponed. He still has his toes for another month. They be rotten toes, but he still has them none the less. So, I didn't make it to Texas yet. With all this, "we're cuttin, we're not cuttin" stuff (VA hospital in Houston), I'm going to wait until they actually chop it off finally before coming out. Watch it be the middle of August (Yuck). :ph34r:

~Black Hearted Pearl

The optimist expects the wind. The pessimist complains about the wind. The realist adjusts the sails.

Beats September. The wind quits blowing in September.

--------------

sig1.jpg