x-box

grapeshotjoe

I've had great fun with the game, well worth it, in my humble opinion... just remember, SAVE EARLY, SAVE OFTEN!!

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Aye' dunno..., I dont have an X-Marks the Box......But I do have POTC on PC.,Given X a VP ASAP 2me.....Savvy? It was a great game..., Yes I believe its probably very much the same in SAVE SAVE SAVE., I know I did not at first...., but that stopped soon after., as I began to save alot aye'..,Now then I notice in the PC version., you can win in several differant scenerio's., because the game adjusts itself to YOUR choices., however there will be some things you must do to win.., aquiring Invincibility from the ruins is a must to beat the Black Pearl., and gather ALL THE MONEY YOU CAN ALWAYS. there is another game coming out soon called "Burning Seas" located here http://www.burningsea.com/

That also looks great.

:( HarborMaster :angry:

I am not Lost .,I am Exploring.

"If you give a man a fire, he will be warm for a night, if you set a man on fire, he will be warm for the rest of his life!"

• 1 month later...

I have the game on x-box.

I am stuck at the part where I am supposed to take over the greenford fort by sea and daniella taking it by land....I can't seem to beat the fort...and I have a warship...and two other ships I own...a 2 and a 3.....how oh how do I beat it?...is there some trick to it?...I am stumpped!...but other than that...I love the game....I have been saving often...and my bad saves seemed to go away after turning the game off and then back on again...and I too have had an occasional "White screen of Death"....other than that too...I still love the game....but am stuck like I said...and need help....Please, does anyone have advise for me?

Blackheartedly,

Deadly Drucilla

:lol:

Pause My Friend, As You Pass By. -As You Are, So Once Was I. -As I Am, So Shall You Be. -Prepare You Then, To Follow Me.

(written on a gravestone)

I had Burning Seas once from a very skanky wench....

"Yo Ho, all together

hoist the colours high

Heave Ho, theives and beggers

Never shall we die..."

blackwood.jpg

"I don't care who ye say you are lad, if ye say 'savvy' one more time, I'll bury this cutlass in that thick skull

of yers!"

-Captain John Young - PILF

I am stuck at the part where I am supposed to take over the greenford fort by sea and daniella taking it by land....I can't seem to beat the fort...and I have a warship...and two other ships I own...a 2 and a 3.....how oh how do I beat it?...

I played the game through a couple o' months ago. I had to take a couple of Frigates and then use them ta plunder awhile till I assembled a fleet of 3 Frigates and 1 Battleship for me flagship. If your on bad terms with the British go to a friendly island and pay off the bloke in the pub what kin repair hostilities with other nations...that way you can sail into the harbor real peacfull like. Don't fire a shot until you get your fleet in the harbor an lined up fairly close to the fort. When everybodys in firing range let em rip...by the way keep targeting the cannons on walls one by one till they explode then go on to the next...you have to take down all the gun batterys and get the fort ta 50% or so strength then you kin storm the fort. Then its up ta hand ta hand combat....Good luck. :lol:

:lol:

Signaturecopy.gif

Thanx fer the advice...I am also having trouble with seizing the fort on foot after I take it down with me ship....I wish I could save after me ship blows up the fort...so's I can take it by foot.....Just so I don't have to take the for by sea again and again...it sure does take ferever!

Deadly Drucilla

B)

Pause My Friend, As You Pass By. -As You Are, So Once Was I. -As I Am, So Shall You Be. -Prepare You Then, To Follow Me.

(written on a gravestone)