Mission is how old????

madPete

Update: you have never seen anyone so happy to get a root canal. The squeezed me in this morning after I explained that the drugs weren't working. Life is good once again. B) "At last I can stop suffering and write that symphony."

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Now that I feel ok, I am working on it. Unfortunately because I have everyone else's photos to use, I am expanding it from 6 chapters and an epilogue to 8 and an epilogue. :D I can't resist good pics...

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

Mission_banner5.JPG

Another year of birthday wishes from the Pub. I think I've lost count how many times/years we've wished you happy birthday. :D

Happy piratical Bday to ye, Mission!

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Thank you one and all. Alas, this is definitely not one for the record books. I spent my birthday first in the dentist office learning that the reason my tooth was hurting all weekend was because there is an infection under the root. So I got to stay home from work all day and basically lie in bed waiting for the pills to work. (They never really did.) I am currently coasting on 1600mg of Ibuprofen, having just finished my final exam in my HTML/XHTML/XML class.

BTW, I was basically in bed all weekend wishing someone would pull my tooth out, which is why there has been no progress on the Surgeon's Journal. (No, I didn't have my surgical stuff - it's in the mail.) Please note, I am really not looking for sympathy at all. I am just whining. (My mom told me on the phone, "It's just a day." She's right, although I usually don't get all this lovely feedback on a normal day. So thanks again!) Now I am going home and dose myself with Nyquil.

Obviously you needed a good cleansing enema and a course of leeches.

I bought you something, but I decided to keep it.

Have a Beerthday anyway. . .

Recalling the sorts of things you've given me in the past...that's ok. B) (I can recall several hangovers quite...I was going to say 'vividly', but that's definitely not the right word.)

Obviously you needed a good cleansing enema and a course of leeches.

You know, they actually used to bleed the gums for dental problems, particularly in children.

Mission_banner5.JPG