Mission is how old????

madPete

Well when I saw him he looked awful ....................... old ...... :P

Or could be the ravages of one of the "diseases" he tries to ease the symptoms of. :P

Anybody send him any mercury for a gift?

Everyone use the LARGE FONT so he can read these well wishes! :P

Happy Birthday!! :P

Self Promoter Jim

Pirate Gear oldsutlerjohn.biz

American Civil War oldsutlerjohn.net

Happy Birthday Mission, here's to another year pressed as the Mercury's surgeon.

Hope you have a great one!

Paula & Iron Jon

5024514353_8b387a806a_m.jpg

Jonathan Washbourne

"Jonathan Washbourne Junr of Bridgwater appeared in court and was ordered to pay £5 fees and charges or be publicly whipped 20

stripes for his abusive and uncivil behaviour to Elizabeth Canaday Late of said Bridgwater by Thrusting up or putting of a skunk

under the Cloaths to her Naked Body And then saying he had Done the office of a midwife." (from The Plymouth Journal, July 1701)

Happiest o' Birthdays to ye Mission!!!

Truly,

D. Lasseter

Captain, The Lucy

Propria Virtute Audax --- In Hoc Signo Vinces

LasseterSignatureNew.gif

Ni Feidir An Dubh A Chur Ina Bhan Air

"If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me." Deuteronomy 32:41

Envy and its evil twin - It crept in bed with slander - Idiots they gave advice - But Sloth it gave no answer - Anger kills the human soul - With butter tales of Lust - While Pavlov's Dogs keep chewin' - On the legs they never trust... The Seven Deadly Sins

http://www.colonialnavy.org

Hope your birthday is grand, suh. In every way.

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Happy Birthday, mate! William, however, is wrong. It's not that Mission doesn't look a day over 13, 'tis that he doesn't act a day over 13.

Cheers, ye ol' mercury slinger!

Jim

3ff66f1f.jpg

My occupational hazard bein' my occupation's just not around...

piratebirthday.gif

Many happy returns, lots of muses to inspire your good writing... and may all wishes come true!

BTMnewad.jpg
-A swashbuckling adventures RPG, set in 1720 in West Indies; winner of Distant Fantasies& RPG-D Member's Choice Award; RPG Conference's Originality Award; 2011 & 2012 Simming Prizes-

Thank you one and all. Alas, this is definitely not one for the record books. I spent my birthday first in the dentist office learning that the reason my tooth was hurting all weekend was because there is an infection under the root. So I got to stay home from work all day and basically lie in bed waiting for the pills to work. (They never really did.) I am currently coasting on 1600mg of Ibuprofen, having just finished my final exam in my HTML/XHTML/XML class.

BTW, I was basically in bed all weekend wishing someone would pull my tooth out, which is why there has been no progress on the Surgeon's Journal. (No, I didn't have my surgical stuff - it's in the mail.) Please note, I am really not looking for sympathy at all. I am just whining. (My mom told me on the phone, "It's just a day." She's right, although I usually don't get all this lovely feedback on a normal day. So thanks again!) Now I am going home and dose myself with Nyquil.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

Damnation, missed this... Hope it was grand!!

**hand cupped to mouth** and he's 339 years old

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/