piratey ringtones

miss adventure

i am having a helluva time finding ANY piratey ringtones for my nokia 3595...

any suggestions?

B)

Lemme check... I know that the writers for POTC2&3 have the YO Ho YO Ho on their phones.

Get back to you. B)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

i have "yo ho" on my phone..(gl4400)

i can only put midi files on my phone, so i just did a ramdom search and found lots of people who had it. had to buy extra cable to hook up between computer and phone.

1461668bfsjvui84v.jpg

"This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology & extereme violence." -Vivian, The Young Ones

Indeed, the lads say they got theirs off'n the *Talk like a Pirate day* site.

Go there and see what they have (which is several I guess) They give you instructions for downloading.

Good luck mates! B)

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

You could do worse than look here..

Pirate Ringtones

I don't know if you were ever blessed with 'Captain Pugwash' in the US, but I'm excited to have found the ringtone here! :huh:

You never know what is enough unless you know what is more than enough.

William Blake (Proverbs of Hell , (1790))

You could do worse than look here..

Pirate Ringtones

I don't know if you were ever blessed with 'Captain Pugwash' in the US, but I'm excited to have found the ringtone here!  :huh:

This is the same place I told them about above . It's linked from the Talk like a Pirate Day site. :)

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

Well, where I went te get mine,

http://www.mywirelesswindow.com

(unfortunatly, its only if ye be a Cingular Wireless user..)

Anyhow, ye just select yer phone brand, and the model number, type in the name of a song in thar search box, and play the tune. If ye like it, ye can order it by pressing "buy."

Ye'll type in yer cell phone number (with area code), and then press submit. Ye have te have an account on that site.. which is easy te make. Just follow instructions.

The bill (99cents per song) will be taken from yer phone bill (i think)

Hope that helps!

Cabinlass Maggie :ph34r:

It'll be the rope's end for that one, me bucko.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually HAVE "Yo Ho" in midi format, but no way of getting it to my AT&T phone ... anybody know of what website I can go to for an AT&T cell? (on a Nokia phone, if that's important ...)

"Pirates ... were of that old breed of rover whose port lay always a little farther on, a little beyond the skyline ... if they lived riotously let it be urged in their favor that at least they lived."

~ John Masefield

Those who live by the sword, get shot instead.

captainjackisback.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got a data cable for my phone. $14.99 from CompUSA on sale. YoHo is my main ring, Drunken Sailor for "restricted numbers" and Hornpipe for the no caller ID folks. I'm looking into getting a bosun's call for a new text message.

The cable also lets me use my phone as a modem should my computer ever need it.