middle names

I once met a kid who's middle name was actually Danger. Full name? Guiness Danger Donnely. Best. Name. EVER.

Captain Jack McCool, landlocked pirate extraordinaire, Captain of the dreaded prairie schooner Ill Repute, etc. etc.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"That’s what a ship is, you know. It’s not just a keel, and a hull, and a deck, and sails. That’s what a ship needs. But what a ship is… what the Black Pearl really is… is freedom."

-Captain Jack Sparrow

That article just meant that it wasn't overly popular. How about these names: Sarah Fuller Flower Adams, Donatien Alphonse François (Marquis de Sade), Sir John Eardley Wilmot (the judge, not Earl of Rochester), John Codrington Warwick Bampfylde, François Marie Arouet (Voltaire), August Wilhelm Schlegel, Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel, James Fenimore Cooper, Percy Bysshe Shelley, Jean le Rond d'Alembert, John Singleton Copely, Richard Dobbs Spaight, William Samuel Johnson, Charles Cotesworth “C. C.” Pinckney, William Richardson Davie, Richard Henry Lee, Francis Lightfoot Lee, and John Francis Mercer.

I'm trying to set up a real Pirate-themed town...somewhere. I need some help with it.

Mud... dangerous... Hmm, interesting. ;)

Anyways...

It's possible, Silas. Just depends upon your persona's history, family, status, nationality, etc.

My encouragement... keep looking, keep researching. ;) Truly is the only way we find out.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

all catholic parishes kept baptismal records. from late 1100's.......

now about how one goes about looking at baptimal/ archival records of old catholic churches in england, france ,et al,,,,i dont know...

i DO know that public records these days are released after 7 years after death- you can then research them...

i just dontknow about records way older.... i would google the topic..........