The Postinest Pirate

Black Deacon

Ok the award goes to Capt. Gary of The Royaliste with over 3300 posts. I scanned the the members list and it seems he has almost 3 times more posts than anyone else. (wink, I know ya been down mate.) Nearest I could tell Tales, Pirata and Mad Maud. are running around 1800.

Congrates Gary. You get the has way too much time on his hands award. ... um... oh kay....um... it was right here... ALRIGHT! WHICH ONE OF YOU LOW DOWN BILDGE DRINKERS NICKED IT! <_<

--------------

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in one pretty well preserved piece without an even a kiss your hand, but to skid across the line broadside, thoroughly used up, worn out, smelling of powder, shouting ARRRG!!"

sig1.jpg

I suppose a man with that much to say should get an award. I'd be checkin' Merry or Ida's pockets fer your trophy, if it's anything they could trade for grog, powder, and the like.

Capt. William Bones

Then he rapped on the door with a bit of stick like a handspike that he carried, and when my father appeared, called roughly for a glass of rum. This, when it was brought to him, he drank slowly, like a connoisseur, lingering on the taste, and still looking about him at the cliffs and up at our signboard.

"This is a handy cove," says he, at length; " and a pleasant sittyated grog-shop. Much company, mate?"

My father told him no, very little company, the more was the pity.

"Well, then," said he, "this is the berth for me."

Proprietor of Flags of Fortune.

I suppose a man with that much to say should get an award. I'd be checkin' Merry or Ida's pockets fer your trophy, if it's anything they could trade for grog, powder, and the like.

"Hey! I resent tha statement! I wouldn'a steal that award, unless a cash prize goes wit it... :D

as fer posting, I would like to see who posted the most in the shortest amount of time. but..dat is just me asking..

Pirate Lass with sass, brass, a cutlass, an a nice *ss. Capt of the FOOLS GOLD PIRATES

BLAST BREAST CANCER! GET A MAMMOGRAM AND SAVE YOUR TREASURED CHEST:

http://www.myspace.c...iratesthinkpink

http://www.myspace.c...oolsgoldpirates

CAPT OF THE ONLY PYRITE SHIP AFLOAT: THE FOOL'S GOLD- look for us and Captain Merrydeath on facebook!

merrydeathsigsmall.jpg

I gots six hundred seventy something in just under two months time... I am so, so sad...

:D

I blame it all on the good comp'ny, but I'm sure there's pyrates out there posting even more than that!!

Actually just looked... Cap'n Gary has EVERYONE beat in about EVERY category, by a country mile!! Congrats, Cap'n! :D

Touche'

Ship's Marksman & Crab Fiend

Pyrates of the Coast

"All the skill in the world goes out the window if an angel pisses in the flintlock of your musket."

"Florida points like a guiding thumb, To the southern isles of rumba and rum, To the mystery cities and haunted seas, Of the Spanish Main and the Caribbees..."

Crikey !!!!!!!! More 'en 3,300 posts ?!? AARRGGh !! I`ve ne`er even spoken tha` many words in me whole entire life , mates . Yez , well , gives this ol` seadog sumpin` wot ta aim fa . That`s three down , 3,997 posts yet ta scribe . Avast ?!? Best git bizzy , fa tha night be bearin` down on me fast .

:ph34r:

Do unto others.... because it`s fun !?!