Flags of the Order of Leviathan

Ahoy mates! I was sitting here wondering how many of you have your own personal Jolly Rogers, and if so, would you share them here with us? I am trying to compile as much info on our members as I can, and I thought it would be fun to see something like that. I was also thinking it might be neat to have a t-shirt design made with all of our flags on the back, and maybe the Order logo on the front at the left breast...similar to the t-shirts you see out there with the historical pirate flags such as Blackbeard's, Thomas Tew's, etc. What do you all think? To start this off, here is my own personal flag:

GreenePirateFlag.jpg

Ahoy Captain Midnight! was just wondering if you received the information about my wanna be pirate flag?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I present to you all the Jolly Roger of Captain Willoughby Caught:

Company3.jpg

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

Alright mates, these are the folks I still need flags for:

1. Cascabel

2. Braze

3. Stynky Tudor

4. Jamie Bellows (Oberon)

5. Charles Black

6. Jules Evermore

7. Michael MacCleod

I am currently working on pending designs for Morrigan Quicksilver and Margot la Merchante de Marseilles. I should have Quicksilver's posted this evening, and will have Margot's just as soon as I hear back from her. That's almost half of us. If you have a design, please submit it to me, and if you don't have one yet, let me know what you would like and I'll make it for you. Does anyone have contact info for Oberon and Jules Evermore so that I could ask them about theirs?

Edited by Captain Midnight

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

(1945)

The flag of Captain Morrigan Quicksilver:

QuicksilversFlag.jpg

(1945)

The flag of Captain Charles Black:

CaptainBlacksFlag.jpg

(1945)

The flag of Margot La Mechante de Mersailles:

MargotsEnhancedJollyRoger1.jpg

Edited by Captain Midnight

(1945)

CaptainBlacksFlag.jpg

Has anyone told Captain Black that we meet here?

I know I contacted Cap'n Michael and Jules Evermore. . . for some reason I thought Captain Black was already here.

CaptainBlacksFlag.jpg

I know I contacted Cap'n Michael and Jules Evermore. . . for some reason I thought Captain Black was already here.

I'm not sure, Stynky. I haven't told him, I guess I just took for granted that he already knew. I will be glad to let him know, if you haven't already done so.

By the way, send me your flag! :P

(1945)

Tis the red one that should raise the hairs on the back of anyone's neck...

simple but effective...my personal favorite

Edited by Capt. Sterling

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

The flag of Captain Charles Black: . . .

I'm not sure, Stynky. I haven't told him, I guess I just took for granted that he already knew. I will be glad to let him know, if you haven't already done so.

By the way, send me your flag! B)

Aye if you would tell him for me, I would appreciate it.

I've got to run to DC in the morning - I'll post and image to you next-week.

Thanks Shipmate!

Oi Stynky hear ye are attending School of the Sailor? Look forward to seeing you

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

The flag of Captain Charles Black: . . .

By the way, send me your flag! B)

Aye if you would tell him for me, I would appreciate it.

I've got to run to DC in the morning - I'll post and image to you next-week.

Thanks Shipmate!

Aye, Stynky, I did indeed tell Captain Black about our place here. I don't know if he has signed up yet, but he is aware of it. I look forward to seeing your flag when you get back home. Have a safe voyage, my friend!

(1945)

Thanks Stynky! We're almost all represented here! We still need Michael MacLeod, Cascabel, Braze, Oberon, Jules Evermore, and Tony Swatton. C'mon mates, let's get the rest of them in! ;)

(1945)

I've got an image of Cascabel's somewhere. . . I'm trying to find it.

Mate, that would be a TREMENDOUS help if you could find it! I would be most grateful to ye! :P

(1945)

The flag of Captain Jamie "Oberon" Bellows:

OberonsFlag.jpg

(1945)

All we have left to obtain are:

1. Cascabel

2. Braze

3. Michael MacLeod

4. Jules Evermore

5. Tony Swatton

Once I get those, I can move ahead with my plans... :P:P

(1945)

The banner of Tony Swatton:

32209_448025240872_551785872_594435.jpg

(1945)

Cascabel's flag:

CascabelsFlag.jpg

(1945)

And then there were three:

1. Michael MacLeod

2. Braze

3. Jules Evermore

(1945)

The flag of Captain Michael MacLeod:

MacLeodsFlag.jpg

(1945)