Flags of the Order of Leviathan

Ahoy mates! I was sitting here wondering how many of you have your own personal Jolly Rogers, and if so, would you share them here with us? I am trying to compile as much info on our members as I can, and I thought it would be fun to see something like that. I was also thinking it might be neat to have a t-shirt design made with all of our flags on the back, and maybe the Order logo on the front at the left breast...similar to the t-shirts you see out there with the historical pirate flags such as Blackbeard's, Thomas Tew's, etc. What do you all think? To start this off, here is my own personal flag:

GreenePirateFlag.jpg

Edited by Captain Midnight

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

---Captain William Kidd---

(1945)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here you go, Talderoy:

Talderoy's flag:

TalderoysFlag.jpg

"Now then, me bullies! Would you rather do the gallows dance, and hang in chains 'til the crows pluck your eyes from your rotten skulls? Or would you feel the roll of a stout ship beneath your feet again?"

(1945)

gallery_2648_289_1004.gif

gallery_2648_289_194.gif

gallery_2648_289_32524.jpg

gallery_2648_289_31077.jpg

"I being shot through the left cheek, the bullet striking away great part of my upper jaw, and several teeth which dropt down the deck where I fell... I was forced to write what I would say to prevent the loss of blood, and because of the pain I suffered by speaking."~ Woodes Rogers

Crewe of the Archangel

http://jcsterlingcptarchang.wix.com/creweofthearchangel#

http://creweofthearchangel.wordpress.com/

I wish I had a pirate flag of my own. Is there some wonderful artistically inclined brethren out there who could help me design one?

Of course there is! I will help you, Willoughby. If you will describe to me how you want it to look, I will make the graphic for you. :blink:

(1945)

Great idea, I just have the old garden variety skull and cross bones. I will start designing one today. Now where did I leave my crayons?

Edited by braze

Great idea, I just have the old garden variety skull and cross bones. I will start designing one today. Now where did I leave my crayons?

Very good Braze! If you would like, I could do a computer graphic for your flag too. All you have to do is describe to me how you want it to look, or show me a rough sketch, and I'll put it together for you and submit it to you for your approval. :blink:

(1945)

Thank you all! We're off to a good start! We've got some awesome flags, I must say! Jeff, those are good pics of your flag! With your permission, I'll take those pics and make a computer graphic of your flag for you and post it here. It may take a day or so, so just give me a little time, ok? Sterling, I love your Archangel flag! For the rest of you who may not have your own flag, I will tell you the same as I told Willoughby and Braze; if you will let me know how you want your flag to look, or show me even a rough sketch or crayon drawing, I can take that and make you all a flag graphic that you can keep for your own use. This will be my gift to any the Devil's Dozen who need one. Just let me know, ok? :blink:

(1945)

Here is a graphic I made for Jeff MacKay, based on the pic of his Jolly Roger from the Don Maitz painting above. I used it as a reference because it was the only one that I could clearly see the hilts of the swords in. Jeff, is this acceptable to you? Let me know if you need any changes made, ok?

Jeff MacKay's Jolly Roger:

MacKaysJollyRoger.jpg

(1945)

As Co-Captain of The Portland Pirate Festival I'm supposin' that would be the best jolly roger to submit, although it's more of a logo than a Jolly Roger, so not sure it will work for your purposes. Maybe we could simplify it and create a jolly roger from the logo? I'm not very skilled at such things. Hope this shows up.

Edited by Margot La Mechante

Co-Captain of The Portland Pirate Festival www.portlandpiratefestival.com

Margot Productions www.margotproductions.com

BOOM Bilge Rats (Band) www.cdbaby.com/cd/boompirates

www.facebook.com/katherinelarsen

www.facebook.com/boombilgerats

Margot, is it the logo with the skull with the roses clenched in its teeth? We could certainly modify it for your use, that would be no problem.

(1945)

Margot, is it the logo with the skull with the roses clenched in its teeth? We could certainly modify it for your use, that would be no problem.

I'm uncertain how to add a pdf here. The logo is on our website My link but it says 5th Annual. I have a version without 5th annual, a bit more plain. How can I send it? Inserting image is not working. Sorry for my stupidity. Too many websites, facebooks, Myspace Music, Twitter, etc. etc and all function differently. I'm a bit illiterate.

We also do have a BOOM Jolly Roger but as Navigator of BOOM (not Captain, although I am Captain of the BOOM Bilge Rats - band) it's probably best if we can create a jolly roger from the PPF logo, since I'm actually Captain of PPF. Thanks Captain Midnight.

I'm uncertain how to add a pdf here. The logo is on our website My link but it says 5th Annual. I have a version without 5th annual, a bit more plain. How can I send it? Inserting image is not working. Sorry for my stupidity. Too many websites, facebooks, Myspace Music, Twitter, etc. etc and all function differently. I'm a bit illiterate.

We also do have a BOOM Jolly Roger but as Navigator of BOOM (not Captain, although I am Captain of the BOOM Bilge Rats - band) it's probably best if we can create a jolly roger from the PPF logo, since I'm actually Captain of PPF. Thanks Captain Midnight.

I know I can email it to you.

Yes, that will work! Do you have my e-mail address?

(1945)

Yes, that will work! Do you have my e-mail address?

I just sent you a PM with my e-mail address.

(1945)

Thanks Captain Midnight for the Graphic. Awesome work mate! and greatly appreciated. I'll start posting it on things! Thanks again!

Thanks Captain Midnight for the Graphic. Awesome work mate! and greatly appreciated. I'll start posting it on things! Thanks again!

Jeff, it was my pleasure to do it for you, I am so glad you like it! :D

(1945)

Margot, is this the logo you mean? Of course, this one is black and white, but that is of no consequence, as I can digitally color it and edit any of its features to your own specs...

185.jpg

(1945)

Margot, is this the logo you mean? Of course, this one is black and white, but that is of no consequence, as I can digitally color it and edit any of its features to your own specs...

185.jpg

Wow, this is an older one, since it says 3rd annual and we are headed into our 5th annual now. I sent you the current one by email. Thanks so much!

Margot, I received your email. I am working on a couple of designs for you, and will email them to you for your approval either tonight or tomorrow night depending on how quickly I can get them done. ;)

(1945)

Thank you all! We're off to a good start! We've got some awesome flags, I must say! Jeff, those are good pics of your flag! With your permission, I'll take those pics and make a computer graphic of your flag for you and post it here. It may take a day or so, so just give me a little time, ok? Sterling, I love your Archangel flag! For the rest of you who may not have your own flag, I will tell you the same as I told Willoughby and Braze; if you will let me know how you want your flag to look, or show me even a rough sketch or crayon drawing, I can take that and make you all a flag graphic that you can keep for your own use. This will be my gift to any the Devil's Dozen who need one. Just let me know, ok? wink.gif

YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!

I have an idea but have no skill to make it happen. I will email you the idea right away