THE OL' PLACE GOT A FACE LIFT I SEE!!!

Why, is this Black jack Shallaq?

"The time was when ships passing one another at sea backed their topsails and had a 'gam,' and on parting fired guns; but those good old days have gone. People have hardly time nowadays to speak even on the broad ocean, where news is news, and as for a salute of guns, they cannot afford the powder. There are no poetry-enshrined freighters on the sea now; it is a prosy life when we have no time to bid one another good morning."

- Capt. Joshua Slocum

Why, is this Black jack Shallaq?

Aye laddy! tis' I the short n' da tall!The forum had me marooned but I got away from that blasted spit of n' island! ;) I'm wound up n' ready ta slit throats or gut any salt from stem ta stern! ;) AAAARRRRRRRR!!!! Edited by Captn HacknSlash

Captn HacknSlash welcome back says eye!

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

Why Captn HacknSlash (wink-wink :lol: )... Why... I though ye was dead...

Somethin' ter do with a Govonor... well... with th' Governor's wife... somethin' like that ... didn't catch alla th' details bout that one.... an' some buried treasure.... and lots of rum (parts of th' story, do get kinda confusin' (but if ye drink 'nough rum, they kinda make sence.... or somethin' like that....)

Aaargh... welcome back.

Oh yeah... not necessarily a face lift, but Stynky did spring fer a few cans of paint.....

Hmmm, I heard ye was marooned — that mighta been over the Governor's wife affair Patrick mentioned. Guess ye musta found a couple of sea turtles an escaped, eh?

Welcome back...an, try not ta steal the silverware. It took Stynky forever to "acquire" it for the grand reopening of Pub, and he might have to pawn it later to keep things running. :lol:

...schooners, islands, and maroons

and buccaneers and buried gold...

RAKEHELL-1.jpg

You can do everything right, strictly according to procedure, on the ocean, and it'll still kill you. But if you're a good navigator, a least you'll know where you were when you died.......From The Ship Killer by Justin Scott.

"Well, that's just maddeningly unhelpful."....Captain Jack Sparrow

Found in the Ruins — Unique Jewelry

Found in the Ruins — Personal Blog

Hmmm, I heard ye was marooned — that mighta been over the Governor's wife affair Patrick mentioned. Guess ye musta found a couple of sea turtles an escaped, eh?

Welcome back...an, try not ta steal the silverware. It took Stynky forever to "acquire" it for the grand reopening of Pub, and he might have to pawn it later to keep things running. :lol:

If da governess wasn't so blasted noisey wit all dat moanin' n' OOOn' & Ahhh'n I wouldn't 'ave been starin' at her husbands gallows, n' THAT"S A FACT! However the lovely lady swooned 'er hubby & marooned me ta a sand bar (and it t'was happy hour too)! ;)

Edited by Captn HacknSlash

Hmmm, I heard ye was marooned that mighta been over the Governor's wife affair Patrick mentioned. Guess ye musta found a couple of sea turtles an escaped, eh?

Welcome back...an, try not ta steal the silverware. It took Stynky forever to "acquire" it for the grand reopening of Pub, and he might have to pawn it later to keep things running. ;)

If da governess wasn't so blasted noisey wit all dat moanin' n' OOOn' & Ahhh'n I wouldn't 'ave been starin' at her husbands gallows, n' THAT"S A FACT! However the lovely lady swooned 'er hubby & marooned me ta a sand bar (and it t'was happy hour too)! ;)

I WOULD USE ME REAL NAME "BLACK JACK SHALAQ" (I sees it's still active) BUT I FERGOT ME SECRET HAND SHAKE :lol: Edited by Captn HacknSlash