Pyrates Way #11 Gone to Press

TheBlackFox

Glad to see how well Sir Slack Pox stands behind his words .... Lying Coward ...He comes in and insults all around and then sneaks back in like the thief that he is and tries to hide the evidence of his contempt for those who paid for product that wasn't delivered

Wonder if there is a record of his postings in an archive somewhere.

I had heard he does this..

BuccaneersBanner2012.jpg

Tis time we move on from this subject matter. If there be any discrepencies... please take it off th' Pub topic to a more private setting... please. Been down this road b'fore... don't want t' go down it again.

Thanks mates.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!

Awesome, Gertie. :) That's perhaps the best way to get ahold of Pirates Magazine. I've not had much luck getting it at Barnes & Noble who's suppose to carry the magazine but do not.

~Lady B

Sometimes they have it, sometimes they don't.

My mom went to Borders and saw seven copies there. She went there a few days later to buy it because her daughter writes for them and they were already sold out.

Taking on the world....one pair of boots at a time!

A little bit of this...a little bit of that...a lot of dreams....

Yeah... I've done that several times, Matt. They tell me otherwise. The stores tell me they just get what's shipped to them and that they have no control what's being sent to them. BS says I!

~Lady B

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you fellow pirates know how I have fared with Mr. Black Fox.

After PMing him here at the pub, and the numerous emails I sent, I emailed him one last time with the subject Gunpowder Gertie requires an answer.

well- I finally got one. Apparently all of the other PM's and emails did not meet the criteria he had established to answer back, but strangely, this one did. I'll point out that any PM from the pub, would of course include the name Gunpowder Gertie, but I digress...

and finally- after all this.

Today I got a Paypal refund for 34.00 US.

Now, I would have been happy to receive the magazines, but apparently he decided to finally refund the money. After 2 years.

With NO apology. Even though he was proven wrong about the subscription, and his declarations to make it right, nope.

Just a refund and nothing else. No explanation, no apology, no communication of any kind with the refund.

I frankly don't get it. Deal with the complaint, talk to the customer, fix the problem. Good customer service right? But- no he would rather insult people, make enemies, tatter his own reputation,and ultimately refund money, rather than give the magazines that were ordered.

Which- 'tis fine.

After all, I have subscribed to Pirates magazine, and expect a WHOLE different experience with them. I already have had excellent communication with them, actually.

so- finally a resolution to the great Pyrates Way mystery.

To others contemplating dealing with this man- beware. Expect insults, ignorance, and inexplicable behaviour.

Edited by Gunpowder Gertie
BuccaneersBanner2012.jpg

I wonder if that web site change happened after it was proven what a lying, arrogant, condescending asshole he is, just for him to try to save face? I mean once he was proven a lying cheating incompetent bastard in one instance how would it look if he got caught treating his customers like crap a second time? Do I sense a pattern from such a hotshot publisher that can't keep his contractual agreements with his subscribers to deliver the product in a timely fashion? I mean 10 months behind schedule is a bit more than a glitch with the printer ....sound more like a scam to fleece more folks by bilking subscribers and running around beginning new rags and bilking them to keep it going and as long as he keeps telling folks it's coming soon ....it's oddly like a Ponzi scheme

Ponzi

As long as he keeps getting subscribers to put money into his schemes he gets to play publisher and start magazines for every role playing fad that comes along ...he travels on your money and writes off the trips and meals and hotels as a business expense. Meanwhile not delivering the product promised contractually by accepting your subscription payments. So good luck to anyone who pitches their hard earned money to this low-life leech to placate his ego so that he can pretend to be a professional publisher.

Steve Kimball AKA Sir Black Fox is worthless con-man

I believe this might fall under the Federal Mail Fraud Statutes. Perhaps I'll make a call to the Postal inspectors office on Monday.

"Mr Kimball is it a tumor?" "It is not a Tumor" Wait, that was Arnold Schwatzenaggar in Kindergarten Cop. Sorry!