Happy birthday Mission

Red-Handed Jill

Happy Birthday Mission! ~ errrr Impossible eagh? ~ Hmmmm

http://www.myspace.com/oderlesseye
http://www.facebook....esseye?ref=name
Noquarter2copy.jpg
Hangin at Execution dock awaits. May yer Life be a long and joyous adventure in gettin there!
As he was about to face the gallows there, the pirate is said to have tossed a sheaf of papers into the crowd, taunting his audience with these final words:

"My treasure to he who can understand."

happy natal day mission,

better late then never :unsure:

Mud Slinging Pyromanic , Errrrrr Ship's Potter at ye service

Vagabond's Rogue Potter Wench

First Mate of the Fairge Iolaire

Me weapons o choice be lots o mud, sharp pointy sticks, an string

I have actually made it a very specific point not to mention my impending bday pre-PiP because, as you all know, I am very shy and retiring and try to avoid any potentially embarrassing situations while there.

Well, in that case...

Mwah! A Happy Birthday cyber-kiss to make you blush in private. :D I hope you had a wonderful birthday! and sorry I am late in wishing you the very best.

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

And muchas smooches back. My dear, methinks you are the one blushing. I'd swear you're overcoming whatever shyness you claim to have. Pretty soon you'll be kissing Cross. :D :D

So, now, you can call me...

Mission

Raphael Mission

Misson

Caraccioli (for you old timers)

Mission the Surgeon

Mission the Mercury Surgeon

Mission the Mercurial Surgeon

Mission Impossible! Dah dah dahhh dah. Dah dah dahhhh daant. (I may have to blow the pic of me with Robyn up to poster size.)

Stupendous Mission

Dread Surgeon Mission

Mission in Action (aka. 'Out to Lunch with Boo')

...but ya' doesn't have to call me Melvin. (This is an obscure pop reference for the three of you who remember that ad.)

Thanks again to all for the well wishes and the odd bits of poetry.

Mycroft: "My brother has the brain of a scientist or a philosopher, yet he elects to be a detective. What might we deduce about his heart?"

John: "I don't know."

Mycroft: "Neither do I. But initially he wanted to be a pirate."

Mission_banner5.JPG

You can also be Mission in Auction! Mister high bidder! :D

And muchas smooches back. My dear, methinks you are the one blushing. I'd swear you're overcoming whatever shyness you claim to have. Pretty soon you'll be kissing Cross. :D :D

So, now, you can call me...

Mission

Raphael Mission

Misson

Caraccioli (for you old timers)

Mission the Surgeon

Mission the Mercury Surgeon

Mission the Mercurial Surgeon

Mission Impossible! Dah dah dahhh dah. Dah dah dahhhh daant. (I may have to blow the pic of me with Robyn up to poster size.)

Stupendous Mission

Dread Surgeon Mission

Mission in Action (aka. 'Out to Lunch with Boo')

...but ya' doesn't have to call me Melvin. (This is an obscure pop reference for the three of you who remember that ad.)

Thanks again to all for the well wishes and the odd bits of poetry.

Michael_banner.jpg

And muchas smooches back. My dear, methinks you are the one blushing. I'd swear you're overcoming whatever shyness you claim to have. Pretty soon you'll be kissing Cross. :D:o

:o:D I am better with friends and people I have been around before, my dear! Just ask poor Oderlesseye ~ such a patient man!

MDtrademarkFinal-1.jpg

Oooh, shiny!

Ya know, I can't be givin' ye a thrashin' of words as I have yet t' meet ye, ya devil. :) But, I'm no fool t' let loose m' tongue either. Havin' been around one "Doctor" of historical sorts, I know better than an' keep m' tongue clamped an' mouth in check! ;)

Happy Birthday to ye, Mission. Here's to ye ... ::: offers a toast::: to a grand questionable gent Doc who had gained a hell of a reputation amongst we pirates, buccaneers, privateers and th' sort. Huzzah to ye, Mission. Here be one blessed year t' ye! Again, Happy Birthday.

~Lady B

Tempt Fate! an' toss 't all t' Hell!"

"I'm completely innocent of whatever crime I've committed."

The one, the only,... the infamous!