Pirate Party

Capt. Flint

Pleasantevening to all of ye here.... Fair Katey and I have settled on the new house and are getting ready to actually move in. We are planning a pirate party/ house warming after we get settled in. It will most definetly not be until March before we're ready. So........... PAISLEY... please tell us what is a good weekend for you in that month and we will plan it for then. That is, if you can make it luv. Of course all are welcome to attend. We have LIMITED sleep over space available. But, those who need it, are welcome.

I will do my best to give everyone a more accurate date as soon as possible. I guess I better tell my Fair Katey O' first. Come join us me ship mates and celebrate with us. Our home may be small and our pockets not quite full, but, what we have we would share with good friends such as ye here. Check your calanders and let us know what is a good date for all who would like to come. If March is no good, just let us know. ....... Remember May is NOT!!!!!!! good.. The baby is due then. I cannot wait to here from you......... The Capt.

Right, Capn, Im in!

March be fine with me.

Ye should post a map fer those of us who are navigationally challenged.

Z

Drop a kitten six feet, and she grins...

Drop an elephant six feet, and ya gots yerself a mess ta clean up....

Sometimes bein' the biggest and most powerful is the LAST thing you wanna be.....

Mad Ozymandias Zorg the Unsnottered