Capt Grey Raids Disney Studios!

Capt Grey

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh...and I thought Eisner was portrayed by the leach pit Shrek was bathing in. Ok, I'm going out on a limb with that one...but I couldn't resist. :ph34r:

~Tori

Like any unmanned ship, a novice sailor will eventually steer into the wind and then in circles.

• 2 weeks later...

I do not like Shrek. Different story, though.

What I would GIVE to work at Disney... omg. And what I would give fer those Malificent dragon plushies!!!! OMG. *envious* I might hafta plunder them offa ye, Iron Bess. :ph34r:

I've been to the studios before, I believe. Long ago, however. And PotC was so far away then.

Ahhh, 's great to live in Los Angeles, California.

Captain Wolfy Wench

What I would GIVE to work at Disney... omg. And what I would give fer those Malificent dragon plushies!!!! OMG. *envious* I might hafta plunder them offa ye, Iron Bess. :(

I've been to the studios before, I believe. Long ago, however. And PotC was so far away then.

Ahhh, 's great to live in Los Angeles, California.

Captain Wolfy Wench

Well, ye'd not be the first to try and plunder me dragons. (I think the Capt'n Grey do have her name on them for a try next time she comes' round!) :(

And if your local (and if your not...) the invite is always open to Pub members to come and have a visit here at the studios. Just PM me and we'll see when our schedules work out. Things will be gett'n lively here soon too what with Pilot season set to explode in m'face! :(

Yo Ho Yo Ho and all that! (And I'll think of you mates this afternoon when I'm down at the park. Yes, yes... I AM working!) :(

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif

By the way wench,.... which Dragon were you aim'n to swipe again??? :P

Arr, both of 'em, Iron Bess! :P But the bigger one, if I hada choose. Just so's I could cuddle up with it at night. Malificent is me heroine. Hmm. *nod*

And oooohhh, I would LOVEEEE to come and visit yer office, Iron Bess! Just being there would make my week! :P I'm hoping to study animation in college, too. It just depends on where I get accepted. :P

If I get the okay, I'll PM you. Ohohohoh... so cool. Thank ye muchly!

Captain Wolfy Wench

Aye lass, I knows. But it be hard t'find extra coin these days and there be several big conventions I be savin' me dubloons fer.

An' it wouldn't be very priatey o'me if I boughts it! I needs to PLUNDER it! :angry:

hook_banner2.jpg

Captain, we always knew you were a whoopsie.

Rumors of my death are entirely premature.

An' it wouldn't be very priatey o'me if I boughts it! I needs to PLUNDER it! :P

Just try, me proud beauty... just try!! :(:P :angry: :P:P:P

:P:P:(:P:(:P:P:P :angry: :P

Well, you may not realize it but your looking at the remains of what was once a very handsome woman!

IronBessSigBWIGT.gif